• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Recipes & Spring Product Planning: A Busy Woman's Guide

In summary, January is a great time to focus on healthy eating habits. Popular recipes for this month include roasted winter vegetables, quinoa and kale salad, and chicken and vegetable stir-fry. Additionally, there are several new products being released for spring, such as a citrus press, spiralizer, and ceramic grill pan. To plan meals in advance for a busy week, it is helpful to choose versatile ingredients and prep them in advance. Slow cookers are still a useful tool in the spring for making convenient and delicious meals. For those with a sweet tooth, there are many healthy dessert options for January, such as fruit salad and substituting ingredients in favorite recipes.
Pampered Angel
Booking shows like a mad woman for January...I want the new Spring products! Just curious what everyone has planned to do for January recipes?

My director and I are doing the white bean turkey chili in the DCB cookbook! I'm also offering girls night shows and doing brownies in the DCB.

The majority of my shows are soup & slippers, making the loaded baked potato chowder in the dcb. But i'm also doing a power cooking show too.

Anyone made the White Chicken Chili? If so, what are your thoughts.
ok, is the white turkey chili the same recipe?Which brownies in the dcb?

Hi there! I completely understand your excitement for the new Spring products! I'm also booking shows like crazy for January. As for recipes, I'm planning on showcasing some fresh and light options to kick off the new year. I'm also looking forward to incorporating the new products into my demos. Have you checked out the new recipe ideas on the Pampered Chef website? They always have great ideas to inspire us. Happy cooking!

1. What are some easy and healthy recipes for January?

January is a great time to focus on healthy eating habits. Some popular recipes for this month include roasted winter vegetables, quinoa and kale salad, and chicken and vegetable stir-fry. These dishes are both nutritious and easy to prepare, making them perfect for busy women.

2. What new products are being released for spring?

We have several exciting new products coming out for spring, including a citrus press, a spiralizer, and a ceramic grill pan. These items are perfect for creating fresh and delicious meals during the warmer months.

3. How can I plan my meals in advance for a busy week?

One strategy for meal planning is to choose a few versatile ingredients, such as chicken or quinoa, and plan multiple meals around them. For example, you could make a big batch of quinoa and use it for a salad, stir-fry, and stuffed peppers throughout the week. Another tip is to prep ingredients in advance, such as chopping vegetables or marinating meat, to save time during the week.

4. Can I still use my slow cooker in the spring?

Absolutely! Slow cookers are a great tool for busy women year-round. In fact, they can be especially helpful during the spring when schedules start to get busier. You can make dishes like pulled chicken or pork, soups, and stews in the slow cooker for a convenient and delicious meal.

5. Are there any healthy dessert options for January?

Yes, there are plenty of healthy dessert options for January that are perfect for satisfying a sweet tooth without derailing your healthy eating goals. Some ideas include fruit salad, dark chocolate covered strawberries, and baked apples with cinnamon and honey. You can also try substituting ingredients in your favorite dessert recipes, such as using Greek yogurt instead of sour cream or applesauce instead of oil.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Michelle R Jackson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TrishPCMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies