• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Inside My Exciting New Starter Kit?!

In summary, Jessica received her starter kit and is having a lot of fun opening the boxes and testing out the recipes. Her husband is not as excited as she is.
jsnow
MY STARTER KIT!!!!!

WHOO-HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, now I have to get started using them so I can go to shows!

Just had to share.

Jessica

Congratulations - have fun unpacking and good luck!

It's fun...like Christmas morning as a kid, huh?!?!

Congrats!

party0011.gif

KellyTheChef said:

Congrats!

party0011.gif

No, way better - we only got gifts worth a maximum of $10 growing up - a kit is about $400-$500 worth of stuff for $155!!!! Way better!

Woo hoooooo! Isn't opening boxes from PC just the greatest?!!

I am having a BLAST!!!

Of course I have no clue what a mandeline...or whatever, is!

Jessica

I got mine today too!!!! I'm like a little kid in a candy shop.

Woo hoo, time to test out the starter kit recipes to help you get to know the tools with easy recipes - and I think you can write off your taxes the 1st two times you practice each recipe.

KellyTheChef said:

Congrats!

party0011.gif
I said the same thing when I got my kit. I was sitting in my kitchen with open boxes everywhere grinning from ear to ear. If you could have seen the look on DH's face when he walked through that door... priceless.:D

HockeyLover said:
I said the same thing when I got my kit. I was sitting in my kitchen with open boxes everywhere grinning from ear to ear. If you could have seen the look on DH's face when he walked through that door... priceless.:D

:eek:
LOL!
:eek:

Congrats! For using the mandoline, I recommend going to Consultant's Corners and viewing the video demos under the Products section. There's one on cleaning and on using the blades. The videos saved me!

Too much fun! I love getting new product! DH doesn't understand, "we have too much kitchen stuff". What does he know.

What is "Guess What I Got?!?!"?

"Guess What I Got?!?!" is a fun and interactive party game that involves guessing which Pampered Chef product the host has received as a gift.

How do you play "Guess What I Got?!?!"?

To play "Guess What I Got?!?!", the host will hide a Pampered Chef product somewhere in the room and give clues to the guests. The guests will then take turns guessing which product it is. The first guest to guess correctly wins a prize!

What are some examples of clues for "Guess What I Got?!?!"?

Some examples of clues for "Guess What I Got?!?!" could be describing the color, size, or function of the product. You could also give hints about the product's name or how it is used in the kitchen.

Can I customize "Guess What I Got?!?!" for my Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! "Guess What I Got?!?!" is a versatile game that can be tailored to fit any Pampered Chef party theme. You can choose products that are relevant to your guests or include hints and clues that align with your party's theme.

Is "Guess What I Got?!?!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Guess What I Got?!?!" is a family-friendly game that can be enjoyed by all ages. It's a great way to engage and entertain guests of all generations at your Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Lisa821
  • DanielleQ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • kitchenmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies