• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What's Inside My Director Box? Free Products and Fun Surprises!

In summary, someone posted on chefsuccess that it was in a box in the director box. However, it was missing when someone emptied the whole box and it is not listed on the packing list.
Wahooo! It is always so fun to get those FREE products. My 4 year old daughter just loves opening the box with me and seeing all of the new products. I love the new SB. I think they are the best recipes in quite some time. I can see myself doing most of them at shows.

Did your change over kit come in the director box? Mine is not there!!!!! It is 1 am and I just opened my box to pull out the change over kit and it is missing.

Someone posted on chefsuccess that it was in a box in the director box. I just emptied the whole box and it is not there. I could cry, I was almost more excited about that than the product. Because I missed conference, I haven't seen the new catalog or any of the other paperwork. I submitted an online adjustment, but how could they have missed that?

Mine was in my Director box. It was a small brown box (looked like a Product box) that says "your new season of success starts here". It's only about 9" x11' x 4" high.

mine was in the Director Box as well

mine was as well. :( Sorry!!

Maybe you got your SAT box.

No it is definitely missing. I emptied the whole box 3 times thinking I was crazy they couldn't have forgotten the whole thing. I know it wasn't my SAT because I didn't earn that high and I have that too, it is a much smaller box. I am bummed, because I wanted to pore over the new Season's Best, I haven't seen it yet. I sent in a product adjustment and they just asked me what part is missing, I am going to call and tell them the whole thing.

My SAT box is out for delivery today!!!!

My changeover box was in the Director box. It was also listed on the packing list. Did those of you missing yours notice if it was on the list?

I've gotten both the Director box and the SAT box. yay!

pamperedbecky said:
My changeover box was in the Director box. It was also listed on the packing list. Did those of you missing yours notice if it was on the list?

I've gotten both the Director box and the SAT box. yay!

It was on the list just not in the box:( They are sending me one, I just have to wait until next week.

I'm still waiting. I couldn't catch either shipment, the Director's box or the SAT box. They sent them to Okinawa & I moved to Tokyo yesterday. So I'll have to wait for them to get to Okinawa and then be forwarded to Tokyo. :(

1. What is included in the Director Box?

The Director Box typically includes new product samples, business supplies, and training materials to help you succeed as a Pampered Chef Director.

2. How do I know if I am eligible to receive a Director Box?

To receive a Director Box, you must have achieved the rank of Director within the Pampered Chef compensation plan and be currently active in your business.

3. When can I expect to receive my Director Box?

Director Boxes are typically shipped out at the beginning of each month, so you can expect to receive yours within the first few weeks of the month.

4. What should I do if I do not receive my Director Box?

If you have not received your Director Box by the end of the month, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I choose the products included in my Director Box?

No, the products included in the Director Box are predetermined and cannot be customized. However, we do our best to provide a variety of products that will benefit your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • cmdtrgd