• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Included in the 3-Month Oct/Nov/Dec Flyer?

In summary, the conversation included discussions about a busy flyer, the ability to edit the flyer using Acro Reader, thanking Kathleen for her help and talents, and compliments about the flyer. They also mentioned a small world encounter and appreciation for the person who creates the flyers.
kam
Staff member
Geez, so much to put in! The flyer is a little busy for my tastes - but I didn't see any other way to do it. Maybe I'll come up with something else on Monday...

Anyway, here is the 3-month flyer in case anyone wants to use it.

You can edit the sales blurb in the bottom left and Cons Info in the bottom center using Acro Reader.

Please check it over before using it. There was so much to it that I'm not sure if I got everything right.

Attachments

• OctNovDec2010_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 773
Thanks! I printed 15 of the 2-month flyers for a fair ... then left em ALL on my comptuer!

Kathleen - I don't think it's too busy! It looks great! Love it as usual! Thank you for always helping us out by sharing your talents! (and your Director is a fabulous roomate!) ;)

I just came across these! LOVE them! I know how much time you spent on this! Just wanted to say THANKS!

Melissa78 said:
Kathleen - I don't think it's too busy! It looks great! Love it as usual! Thank you for always helping us out by sharing your talents! (and your Director is a fabulous roomate!) ;)

She called the other day and told me. Too funny! What a small world.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments!

kam said:
She called the other day and told me. Too funny! What a small world.QUOTE]

Well now you can tell her I told all the Cheffers on CS how great she is. :thumbup: (And btw: she thinks very highly of you! :balloon:

Kam - as always - you ROCK MY WORLD!!!

I think these look great! I'm having them printed today to put in my boards! so thank you sooo much! :)

Kam - this is awesome, and thanks for everything you do and share here.

This is great, Kathleen! Thanks for sharing!

These are great, and I really do appreciate the one who does them. I am not that talented and these are a life saver!

What is the "3 Month Oct/Nov/Dec Flyer" promotion?

The "3 Month Oct/Nov/Dec Flyer" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that runs for three months from October to December. It features exclusive products and deals that are only available during this time period.

How do I access the "3 Month Oct/Nov/Dec Flyer"?

You can access the "3 Month Oct/Nov/Dec Flyer" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Specials" tab. From there, you can browse the flyer and make purchases online.

Are there any discounts or sales in the "3 Month Oct/Nov/Dec Flyer"?

Yes, the "3 Month Oct/Nov/Dec Flyer" features special discounts and sales on select products. These offers are only available during the three-month promotion period, so be sure to take advantage of them while you can.

Can I combine the "3 Month Oct/Nov/Dec Flyer" deals with other promotions or discounts?

No, the deals and discounts in the "3 Month Oct/Nov/Dec Flyer" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one offer can be applied to each purchase.

Are there limited quantities of products in the "3 Month Oct/Nov/Dec Flyer"?

Yes, some products in the "3 Month Oct/Nov/Dec Flyer" may have limited quantities. If a product sells out, it will no longer be available for purchase during the promotion period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies
Views
Dolan
Replies
Views
kam