• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in the Mail? A Christmas Gift from My ED!

In summary, the ED mailed us a Christmas gift of earrings and a CD of songs to "cheer you up" on the way to a show. The songs were "Takin' care of business," "Gonna fly now," "Let the Good Times Roll," "Shout," "Tequila," "Ain't no mountain high enough," "Rock 'n Roll pt 2," "Girls just wanna have fun," "Crank that (soulja boy)," and "Celebration."
janetupnorth
Gold Member
How sweet...

My ED mailed us a Christmas gift! (Probably because I'm in her 1st line).

Anyway, it was cute snowman earrings made from beads. (Ann, I should take a picture for you - similar to stuff you've made).

...and a CD of songs to "cheer you up" on the way to a show...

The songs were:
1. Takin' care of business
2. Gonna fly now
3. Let the Good Times Roll
4. Shout
5. Tequila
6. Ain't no mountain high enough
7. Rock 'n Roll pt 2
8. Girls just wanna have fun.
9. Crank that (soulja boy)
10. Celebration
11. I feel good
12. Hey good look'n.

It was a fun gift. :)

That was so thoughtful!! What a great thing to do!

That's cool! I would especially love that CD!

Hey, what did the Directors get this year? Did anyone finally tell?

Hopefully everyone has there's by now... We got a scarf and a tie with chef's hats all over them.

BethCooks4U said:
Hopefully everyone has there's by now... We got a scarf and a tie with chef's hats all over them.

Does anyone have a picture? I would love to see the scarf!

How cute! :)

I took a picture of the earrings I got so as soon as I can get into my photobucket account I'll get it posted. :)

That's cute! Who's your ED?
Ithink I am the only director to have not yet rec'd the gift...mine is still showing a delivery exception :(

Carolyn - Yvonne Mattson

...and sorry you didn't get your HO gift yet. :(

DSC00002-1.jpg

Janet~

Those are super cute!

I would LOVE that CD...really upbeat songs!

Love the earrings!

Ann, if you start making these I want a pair - gold wiring for me please. Even if you make them after Christmas this year I'll buy them from you......several pairs for gifts for next year.......really I will!

Those are cute.Linda, I'll take that under advisement. I know the company from which I purchase my beads and supplies has instructions and beads to make them. (or something very similar)

It looks really easy Ann if you have the red squiggly beads (or wire).

Top to bottom it was:

Small black bead
flat black bead
small clear bead
red squiggly bead
medium clear bead
large clear bead

1. What is the "Christmas Gift in the Mail" promotion?

The "Christmas Gift in the Mail" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where you can purchase a gift set and have it shipped directly to your loved one for the holidays.

2. How do I participate in the "Christmas Gift in the Mail" promotion?

To participate, simply select one of our specially curated gift sets and provide the recipient's shipping information at checkout. The gift set will then be shipped directly to them in time for Christmas.

3. Can I include a personalized message with the gift set?

Yes, you can include a personalized message with the gift set. Simply write your message in the "Gift Message" section during checkout and we will include a handwritten note with the gift set.

4. Is there an extra cost for the "Christmas Gift in the Mail" promotion?

No, there is no extra cost for this promotion. The price of the gift set includes shipping to the recipient's address.

5. Can I choose the date for the gift set to be delivered?

Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee a specific delivery date for the "Christmas Gift in the Mail" promotion. However, we will do our best to ensure that the gift set arrives in time for Christmas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
koeverson
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies