• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Going On With PST-Alaska Time?

In summary, Darby and Gillian's posts reflect an hour ahead of their actual time, while mine have been wrong for the past 2 days.
thechefofnorthbend
I dont know if it is just me (could be, I'm weird like that...lol) but my posting times now reflect hours ahead of my actual time (I am PST-Oregon) and the funny thing is, I have noticed gilliandanielle's and her posts after mine are stated an hour before me - example, I post at 2:30 pst and it says I posted at 5:30, then gillian posts and hers say 4:30...(um, she is in Alaska, an hour behind me...)??? :confused: Not a big deal, but kind of screws me up when I am trying to cheat and find out all the new stuff and I cant tell who said what when :eek:

:D

I am always on talking about something, so it doesn't matter, LMAO!!

you and me, the big fat gabbers on the CS board...:D

My times use to say different but now they agree. It use to have something to do with the website was on one time zone and that is the zone the times were posted in. I am on central. I do not know if that is it or not.

Maybe after Leadership is over and all the news is out it will not be so stressfull trying to make sure we have seen the latest stuff!! HA!:cool:

Mine have been wrong for the past 2 days!:eek: I thought it was just happening to me!;)

Mine was fine when I first saw this thread, ours were 2 mins apart and AK time, now I am showing 5pm!!

If you are having problems you might want to try resetting your time zone settings - User CP - Edit options

thechefofnorthbend said:
you and me, the big fat gabbers on the CS board...:D

Will you both stop talking so I can !!!

Too funny girls ~ I truly enjoy reading both of your posts.

Hahahahahahaha...tooo Funny

Getting Darby and I to stop talking is harder than you think!!

Related to What's Going On With PST-Alaska Time?

What is PST-Alaska Time?

PST-Alaska Time is a time zone that is observed in the state of Alaska in the United States. It is one hour behind Pacific Standard Time (PST) and four hours behind Eastern Standard Time (EST).

Why is it called PST-Alaska Time?

The term "PST-Alaska Time" is used to differentiate the time zone observed in Alaska from Pacific Standard Time (PST) observed in the rest of the Pacific region. This helps avoid confusion and ensures that everyone is on the same page when discussing time in Alaska.

What areas observe PST-Alaska Time?

PST-Alaska Time is observed in the state of Alaska in the United States. This includes cities such as Anchorage, Fairbanks, and Juneau, among others.

Is PST-Alaska Time the same as Alaska Standard Time?

Yes, PST-Alaska Time is the same as Alaska Standard Time (AKST). The name "PST-Alaska Time" is used to avoid confusion with other time zones that also use the abbreviation "AKST" in different regions.

Do I need to adjust my clocks for PST-Alaska Time?

If you live in Alaska or are traveling to Alaska, you will need to adjust your clocks to PST-Alaska Time. However, if you live in a different time zone, you do not need to adjust your clocks for PST-Alaska Time. It is always best to double-check the time difference when traveling to a different time zone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies