• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinnner...friday, January 8

In summary, Yesterday I made the homemade pizza w/ yukon pot. yummmmmm:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:....very easy, bunch of PC products used.. pizza stone,garlic press,UM,silcone baster,pizza slicer,etc...here is how I made it.1.roll out dough very thin onto pizza stone2.spread garlic/oil combo onto dough3.small plops of ricotta cheese all over4.slice potatoes w/UM and place around pizza5.toss mozz. cheese all over...not too much maybe 1/2cup9depends on your taste)6.bake at 350* for 25 minutes...my
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF Everyone!!!!:balloon:

Stilllll cold here......I heard yesterday on the news it got down to......-54* in SD? not sure where...but yikes......:eek:

Yesterday I made the homemade pizza w/yukon pot. yummmmmm:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:....very easy, bunch of PC products used.. pizza stone,garlic press,UM,silcone baster,pizza slicer,etc...here is how I made it
pizza dough
garlic pressed w/olive oil
ricotta cheese (only a few tbsp),
2 medium yukon gold/butter potatoes
shredded mozzerella cheese

1.roll out dough very thin onto pizza stone
2.spread garlic/oil combo onto dough
3.small plops of ricotta cheese all over
4.slice potatoes w/UM and place around pizza
5.toss mozz. cheese all over...not too much maybe 1/2cup9depends on your taste)
6.bake at 350* for 25 minutes...my oven runs hot so may take some longer.
7.enjoy!!
(hint-you may want to shake some italian seasoning at some point before cooking pizza...my DS did this afterwards and yummo)

tonite...we are going out to eat!!!!!!:sing: have a great Friday everyone!!!!!

My plan right now is to do homemade pizza tonight.

That might change though.

I'm thinking tacos

I am thinking sandwiches as we have to eat at 4:30 because we have Girl Scout Cookie Rally tonight! Oh yeah...it is SO that time of year!

I'm making Chipotle Stuffed Bell Peppers. Perfect on a cold, winter night.

We were supposed to go out tonight. However, this lovely snow we got Wednesday night/Yesterday/Today may change that. We live in the country & some friends said that they couldn't get down our road last night. Since I haven't seen any traffic on the road yet today (except for DH & FIL on tractors), I would suspect that they still haven't cleared our road. We'll see. Hopefully, we can go out b/c I'm not feeling motivated today! :D

I may make Quiche Lorraine tonight.

I'm always late posting in this thread, but I'll have you all know that I did have a plan for dinner last night by about 1 pm. We had mandarin chicken and sweet and sour chicken (frozen Kahiki stuff) and egg rolls (also Kahiki brand). They were on sale and I had good coupons. I really like the sauces, so I may make chicken again with the leftover sauce. I'm not a fan of fried chicken nuggets.

For dessert I made http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes.aspx/peanut-butter-truffle-brownies/c5c602e4-007b-43e0-aaab-2f9aed89524c?WT.dcsvid=NDIxNjI4MzAwOAS2&rvrin=5E235CE9-8357-488F-B5C1-1F0AD8EB89F0&WT.mc_id=Newsletter_BettyCrocker_12_31_2009 MMMMMM! So good. I cut the recipe in half plus some, and I made the brownies from scratch in the Square Baker. Here is my version of the recipe.

Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies for the Square Baker

3/4 cup melted butter (in Classic Batter Bowl)
3/4 cup baking cocoa
1 1/2 cup sugar
3 eggs
1/2 tsp of Pantry Vanilla
1/4 plus 1/8 tsp salt
3/4 cup flour

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. (HINT: For all the dry measuring, just use a 3/4 cup measure cup except the salt of course.) After the butter is melted, add the cocoa to it and mix it up. Stir in the sugar. Add one egg at a time and mix. Stir in the vanilla. Add the salt and flour and stir just until mixed in. This would be the time that I eat some of the dough. Oh, sorry. Back to the recipe. Spread dough into the Square Baker. Bake for about 25 minutes, using a toothpick to check for done-ness. Cool completely, which will take at least an hour in a stone.

Peanut Butter Filling
1/4 cup + 2 Tb butter, softened
1/4 cup + 2 Tb peanut butter
1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 1/4 tsp milk

Beat the butter and peanut butter together until smooth. Add in the sugar and milk, mixing until smooth. Spread the peanut butter mixture over cooled brownies with the Small Spreader.

Chocolate Topping
3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
3 Tb butter

Place ingredients in the 2 cup Prep Bowl and melt in the microwave for 45 seconds. (You should probably melt for 30 seconds and stir, then melt for another 15 seconds and stir.) Clean off the Small Spreader and use it to stir up the chocolate and butter until it's smooth. Then spread it over the peanut butter. Place the brownies in the frig for about 30 minutes. Mine were very easy to cut. For the most part they don't fall apart when cutting and serving (like the After Dinner Mint Triangles).

Potato Pizza sounds so interesting- where did you get the recipe? I've got to try this!!

1. What is the featured recipe for Friday, January 8?

The featured recipe for Friday, January 8 is our delicious Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables. It's a perfect dish for a cozy Friday night dinner.

2. How long does the Lemon Garlic Chicken take to prepare?

The preparation time for the Lemon Garlic Chicken is approximately 20 minutes, and the total cooking time is around 40 minutes. So, you can expect to have a delicious dinner on the table in about an hour.

3. What ingredients do I need for the Roasted Vegetables?

The Roasted Vegetables for this recipe include bell peppers, zucchini, red onion, and cherry tomatoes. You will also need olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper to season the vegetables.

4. Can I substitute the chicken for a vegetarian option?

Yes, if you prefer a vegetarian option, you can substitute the chicken with tofu or your favorite meat alternative. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. Is there a video tutorial for this recipe?

Yes, we have a step-by-step video tutorial available on our website for the Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables recipe. It will guide you through the entire cooking process and give you helpful tips along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara