• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, March 3

In summary, the featured dish for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, March 3" is the spinach and feta stuffed chicken breasts. The ingredients needed for this dish are boneless chicken breasts, fresh spinach, feta cheese, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. The preparation time is approximately 15 minutes. Substitutions for the feta cheese and spinach are possible. For a complete meal, it is recommended to serve the dish with roasted vegetables or a side salad.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!! Happy Hump Day!!!

Happy Birthday to cookingwithdot...have a super day!!!!!

Tonight for dinner...I am stumped...last night I made fish filets w/pistachio bread crumbs...yum:love:...but tonight....nothing is popping into my head...help!!!!maybe something w/chicken breasts....hmmm

17 days until spring...bring it on!!!!:thumbup::balloon::love:

reservations! My dh got a new job and starts tomorrow so we're celebrating!

My husband's client is taking us out to eat at Carrabba's tonight.

DessertDivaFL said:
My husband's client is taking us out to eat at Carrabba's tonight.

dinner always taste better when someone else is paying for it. enjoy!

The weather is gorgeous here again today - 40 degrees, with full sunshine! (that's as good as it gets in MI during the winter!)

So - I'm thinking we are going to do Brats on the grill w/ grilled onions and peppers, Potato Salad, and Baked Beans.

My little guy is getting so excited to go camping (not until June!) I think that we'll have a Camping dinner inside today!

Grilled cheese and tomato soup...it's gloomy and rainy today :(

I made the zesty ravioli skillet minus the red pepper flakes since I was feeding it to the kids too. Came out really good... I love this recipe.

hey...I am Joe's wife!!!! hehehehe...where in NY are you from??

1. What is the featured dish for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, March 3"?

The featured dish for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, March 3" is our delicious spinach and feta stuffed chicken breasts.

2. What ingredients do I need for the spinach and feta stuffed chicken breasts?

You will need boneless chicken breasts, fresh spinach, feta cheese, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.

3. How long does it take to prepare the spinach and feta stuffed chicken breasts?

The preparation time for the spinach and feta stuffed chicken breasts is approximately 15 minutes.

4. Can I make any substitutions for the spinach and feta stuffed chicken breasts?

Yes, you can substitute the feta cheese with goat cheese or the spinach with kale if desired.

5. Are there any side dish recommendations for the spinach and feta stuffed chicken breasts?

For a complete meal, we recommend serving the spinach and feta stuffed chicken breasts with roasted vegetables or a side salad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChipLines
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara