• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leftover Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares: Better the Next Day?

In summary, the family is on their own tonight, and the mom is cooking. She is making a Mexican dish, and the husband and son are eating leftovers. The daughter is watching a show.
rennea
Gold Member
Well tonight is Chinese night in our house so I get out of cooking :)

rennea said:
Well tonight is Chinese night in our house so I get out of cooking :)

Well, then, where am I supposed to get my inspiration?:p

Oh, wait - maybe that is my inspiration! I'll see if I can talk DH into going to our favorite little Thai place down the street!

I honestly don't have a clue what to make for dinner tonight! I'm came here to find some ideas!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Well, then, where am I supposed to get my inspiration?:p

Sorry:blushing::p:blushing:

If it makes it any better on Friday I'm making a ham;)

rennea said:
Sorry:blushing::p:blushing:If it makes it any better on Friday I'm making a ham;)
Hey - that's okay. I'm really liking the idea of Thai!It's right down the street, and we can go there, and then I can go on to my show. He might like that too - then he doesn't have to clean up!

mmm.... Thai food.We're having Asian Pork Noodle Skillet. I'm making it at 2 shows next week and want to get the recipe back into my brain.

Leftover pizza here. One of the blessings of having an empty nest is that a 14" pizza lasts 2 or 3 days. :)

I finally made the Mexican Chicken Lasagna even though my husband doesn't care for Mexican anything. It was good. I found that after you let it sit for 10 minutes uncovered, after cooking in the microwave, the extra juices are absorbed into the tortillas.

TIP: I only used two cans (10 oz each) of enchilada sauce. That was the perfect amount!

It's late, but I made kielbasa, boiled potatoes and green beans.
Tomorrow is show night so the fam is on their own.

Nothing, still trying to decide. BF made his DS a couple hot dogs, but we were so busy cleaning and rearranging furniture that we didn't eat. I sure am hungary though.

Mmmmm, we ended up doing like I wanted and ran down the street to Bangkok Taste. I had Pad Pak with chicken, and DH had some kind of sweet and sour fish thing. DS had Crab Rangoon, and ate veggies from my Pad Pak. (he loves the baby corns and the sugar peas)

I know this is late, but I wanted to chime in. I had some of the left-over Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares, made with spinach, from last night. The reason this is worth posting is because I think they are even better the next day (and they're really great fresh!).

Related to Leftover Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares: Better the Next Day?

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on March 26?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on March 26 is Baked Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon. It is a delicious and easy-to-prepare dish that is perfect for a weeknight dinner.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can always substitute ingredients in our recipes to fit your dietary needs or preferences. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly if needed.

3. How many servings does the featured recipe make?

The Baked Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon recipe serves 4 people.

4. Are there any side dish suggestions for the featured recipe?

Yes, we recommend serving the Baked Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon with a side of roasted vegetables or a fresh salad for a well-rounded and healthy meal.

5. Can I find the featured recipe on your website?

Yes, all of our "What's for Dinner?" featured recipes can be found on our website under the "Recipes" section. You can also save and organize your favorite recipes on our website for easy access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
Replies
Views
heatherkiss