1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner? (Mar.26)

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Well tonight is Chinese night in our house so I get out of cooking :)

Mar 26, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Well, then, where am I supposed to get my inspiration?:p

Oh, wait - maybe that is my inspiration! I'll see if I can talk DH into going to our favorite little Thai place down the street!

Mar 26, 2009
  3. pattikake

pattikake Member

I honestly don't have a clue what to make for dinner tonight! I'm came here to find some ideas!!

Mar 26, 2009
  4. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Sorry:blushing::p:blushing:

If it makes it any better on Friday I'm making a ham;)

Mar 26, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

Hey - that's okay. I'm really liking the idea of Thai!

It's right down the street, and we can go there, and then I can go on to my show. He might like that too - then he doesn't have to clean up!

Mar 26, 2009
  6. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

mmm.... Thai food.

We're having Asian Pork Noodle Skillet. I'm making it at 2 shows next week and want to get the recipe back into my brain.

Mar 26, 2009
  7. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Leftover pizza here. One of the blessings of having an empty nest is that a 14" pizza lasts 2 or 3 days. :)

Mar 26, 2009
  8. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I finally made the Mexican Chicken Lasagna even though my husband doesn't care for Mexican anything. It was good. I found that after you let it sit for 10 minutes uncovered, after cooking in the microwave, the extra juices are absorbed into the tortillas.

TIP: I only used two cans (10 oz each) of enchilada sauce. That was the perfect amount!

Mar 26, 2009
  9. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

It's late, but I made kielbasa, boiled potatoes and green beans.
    Tomorrow is show night so the fam is on their own.

Mar 26, 2009
  10. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

Nothing, still trying to decide. BF made his DS a couple hot dogs, but we were so busy cleaning and rearranging furniture that we didn't eat. I sure am hungary though.

Mar 26, 2009
  11. ChefBeckyD

Mmmmm, we ended up doing like I wanted and ran down the street to Bangkok Taste. I had Pad Pak with chicken, and DH had some kind of sweet and sour fish thing. DS had Crab Rangoon, and ate veggies from my Pad Pak. (he loves the baby corns and the sugar peas)

Mar 26, 2009
  12. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

I know this is late, but I wanted to chime in. I had some of the left-over Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares, made with spinach, from last night. The reason this is worth posting is because I think they are even better the next day (and they're really great fresh!).

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted