• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What's Everyone Making at Their Shows This Month?

In summary, some popular recipes being made at Pampered Chef shows this month include the Chicken Enchilada Casserole, the Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie, the Quick Cooker Beef Stroganoff, the Veggie Spiral Tart, and the Grilled Chicken Fajitas. You can also request a specific recipe to be made at your Pampered Chef show and there are always new recipes being added to the collection. Recipes can also be customized to fit dietary restrictions and there may be special promotions or discounts on recipes each month.
DebPC
Staff member
I'm making Mushroomn Parmesan Pizza or Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza and Peanut Butter Lava Cake or a Trifle.

I am doing the warm lemon pepper chicken salad this month. It is FABULOUS and super easy.

Trifle, trifle, trifle. I am offering salad or dessert trifles.

any type of salad in the trifle bowl & lava cake

Trifle bowl recipes as well. Anyone have some they want to share? I have a file of them , but always looking for other ideas.

I am making the strawberry tres leches trifle and the 30 minute chicken in the baker.

Related to What's Everyone Making at Their Shows This Month?

1. What are some popular recipes being made at Pampered Chef shows this month?

Some popular recipes being made at Pampered Chef shows this month include the Chicken Enchilada Casserole, the Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie, the Quick Cooker Beef Stroganoff, the Veggie Spiral Tart, and the Grilled Chicken Fajitas.

2. Can I request a specific recipe to be made at my Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can request a specific recipe to be made at your Pampered Chef show. Our consultants are happy to accommodate any requests and can work with you to create a menu that fits your needs and preferences.

3. Are there any new recipes that have been added to the Pampered Chef collection this month?

Yes, there are always new recipes being added to the Pampered Chef collection. Our consultants are constantly updating their recipe repertoire and are always excited to share new and delicious dishes with their customers.

4. Can I customize a recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a wide range of recipes that can be customized to fit dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and more. Our consultants are trained to help you find recipes that fit your needs.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts on recipes this month?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and discounts on recipes each month. Be sure to ask your consultant about any current deals or check our website for the latest offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • otisbg