• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would Happen if Someone Gave You a Fake Phone Number?

In summary, someone gives you their number and you try to call but the number doesn't work. You're not sure if it was you who transposed the number or if the person just gave you a fake number on purpose.
Chef Mary Rose
You know how someone gives you a number, you try calling and find the number doesn't work? You're not sure if it was you who transposed the number or if the person just gave you a fake number on purpose?

Wouldn't it be funny if someone gave you their number and you immediately whipped out your phone and started to dial it while saying, "I just want to make sure my fingers are working right!"

For those who deliberately give out false phone numbers, I wonder what they'd do?

(only in my mind do such scenarios end well...) :cool:

I'm imagining a dating situation...thank goodness when I dated cell phones really weren't around or else some real weirdos might have gotten my actual number!

missyciccolella said:
I'm imagining a dating situation...thank goodness when I dated cell phones really weren't around or else some real weirdos might have gotten my actual number!

LOL! I had almost forgotten that a few times I gave out the local "time and temperature number" as my ph #!!! That was a LOOOOOOONG time ago.

I remember giving out the number for the local radio station burn line. It was a general answering machine message and then they made fun of the weird ones on Monday morning - like the ones who called at 3am and were so drunk that they couldn't speak in a sentence.

phone callI got a call from a student's mom after school this week. She said she wasn't calling to talk about her son, but I'd left my name to be contacted for a bridal fair opportunity. She was the organizer! Small world. Saw an ad in the paper and a number to call (with no name). For 5 hours the table cost $250!! Yikes! I told her it was too much for me. She talked to her boss and she's going to work something out with me (donating gift, etc), so she can have me there. Yeah! It helps to know people.

There are ways to find the real number if you have an address and if they have a land line. The problem today is so many people use cell phones.

My friend would do the fake numbers as we were leaving clubs about 5 years ago, everyone has cell phones back then, so some jerks would call on the spot, and we would be putting up the windows and driving away as they were yelling profanities as us.

Thankfully no one went pysco on us.

:eek:

Related to What Would Happen if Someone Gave You a Fake Phone Number?

1. What is "Wouldn't It Be Funny If..."?

"Wouldn't It Be Funny If..." is a line of kitchen gadgets and tools designed to add humor and creativity to your cooking experience. From quirky measuring spoons to comical oven mitts, these products are sure to make your time in the kitchen more enjoyable.

2. Can I use these products for everyday cooking or are they just for special occasions?

Our "Wouldn't It Be Funny If..." products are perfect for both everyday use and special occasions. They are functional, durable, and add a touch of fun to any meal.

3. Are these products safe to use in the kitchen?

Yes, all of our "Wouldn't It Be Funny If..." products are made with high-quality materials and are safe to use in the kitchen. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Do you have a variety of products to choose from?

Yes, we offer a wide range of "Wouldn't It Be Funny If..." products including utensils, bakeware, serving dishes, and more. We are always coming up with new and innovative items to add to our collection.

5. Can I purchase these products online?

Absolutely! You can browse and purchase our "Wouldn't It Be Funny If..." products on our website or through one of our independent consultants. We also offer special promotions and discounts for online purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Yakmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies