• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Unexpected Way Did Pampered Chef Home Office Come Through for You??

well, not really issues per se, but people who have been very helpful.One example is when I started, I didn't have a computer and was using my own laptop. I had to print out my orders and show them to my boss. My boss was not a computer person, so she would ask me to print out an order for her and then she would sign it. I would have to take the order to the printer and then come back and show her the printed order. One day, my laptop crashed and I lost all my orders. I called PC and explained the situation. They said that I could come in and pick up a new laptop and they would send my old laptop to my host.
chefjwr
I need encouragement and many others do. Let us lift up the good things PC Home Office has done to support us in our business. Give stories about how you were surprised they cared so much about you and your customer.

OK, this isn't our customer care team, but Dan who is the Director of Distribution Operations set up a tour for myself and a few co-workers for next month. That is SOOOO awesome to me - not only to understand PC more, but to help in my FT job benchmarking with them and also to maybe give them some insights in what we do at my FT job in the warehouse to ship our orders faster and more accurately. Dan just met me on the HO tour so I am so thankful at how receptive he was to letting us in!

Will the distribution center be available for you to tour?

Last edited:
I didn't realize what a gift this was right away (I'm a little slow on the uptake, lol) but last year I was really gung ho on making director. Tons of people a our cluster meetings were making director left and right and I felt somewhat like a LoSer. Anywho, I called pc about a customer and mentioned that I was trying to make director. When the lady looked at my sales, she explained that I should wait b/c my sales weren't there. I was barely doing anything. She said she'd hate for me to make director only to turn around a lose it 6 months later. Looking back, I'm so glad I listened. I would've definitely lost my directorship! PC ROCKS!

Good stories ladies. Keep em coming. Step right up-- no waiting.

chefjwr said:
Will the distribution center be available for you to tour?

Yes, we are going for just that...not the main office.

Wow, that is great. How close do you live to Chicago?

chefjwr said:
Wow, that is great. How close do you live to Chicago?

6 hours - we'll just be taking a road trip.

I think it sounded like the distribution center would be undergoing an Extreme makeover for a while

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but here is a story that makes me love the Cust. Serv. staff. A few years back, the redesigned the EAD, and I didn't know that we could purchase the new one at a discount. So I just kept using my old one. I recruited a new cons. and she used all of my tools for her first show. She broke the ring on the EAD. So I called CS and explained my situation. Since it had been over 2 years since the redesign, I was told that there really wasn't anything that could be done. A supervisor got on the line (not at my request, just at the request of the operator) and after listening to my story, said "you know what, I'll just send you a new one." I was like "what?" and she said, "yea, you know, I can do that". So, more than once I have had the phone staff be super duper helpful.

Is that what you're looking for?

Yes, Malisa. Love hearing it!!

I had a show shipped to my hostess and she said the inside box was nasty, not thining I took the chillzanne sectional server to a lady from the bank with out looking at it,then went out of town got home on July 2nd with a message from this customer saying she was dissapointed that her chilzanne server was nasty looking. So I called PC 1st thing on Mon and asked if it was possible to get it to me by the 4th the costomer service lady said she did not think it was possible since the 4th was 1 day away but they came through for me and the customer was happy. I really hope this made any sense

I had an issue with Fed Ex one time (well many times, but this one was bad! they charged my host to drop-off a package when she had a call tag from HO!) Anyhow, I called to complain, was transferred to Doreen and within 24 hours I had calls from Fed Ex local mgt & Fed Ex regional mgt. The issue was taken care of and Doreen called again about a week later to check-up that it was resolved.

Well nothing sticks out in my mind. I have only had 1 rough experience with HO and that was taken care of. Otherwise in over 4 years any situations I have had to deal with have been taken care of easily and without issue.

I have felt very fortunate to be able to have issues taken care of so easily.

This story isn't about me, but one of the consultants (actually, a new director) that is in the same dowline as I am in. We were waiting outside of McCormick and the Hyatt at the end of Wave 3 for our limo ride. I took a photo as the ending of our conference tour. We arrived at the curb at the airport, and Abby was missing her larger piece of luggage. The driver insisted he put all luggage in the limo. I looked at the photo, and it was there in the photo, so he did leave it behind. An employee from the Hyatt did find it outside where it was left. After making some calls, someone from the HO was going to take care of it by picking it up and having it shipped back via Fedex (free of charge). This was a relief to Abby because she had some of her grandmothers jewelery in the suitcase.

Wow, some great stories so far!

I have to mention my call to Jeff in Tech Support last week at about 10pm my time (9pm his time, 1 hour before quitting time). He stayed on the phone with me for almost 2 hours helping me resolve my issue with P3 (I couldn't get it to open so I spent $100 on a 1GB memory card like they had told me to a week before and it still wasn't working!). He was brand new (only been there 4 weeks), and I'm sure he kept calling his supervisor at home to ask questions, but we eventually figured it out!! He was a REAL person on the phone with me, too (almost fell out of his chair when he found out how much I had in my database - 4 years worth of shows, almost to 200 shows, several thousand customers, etc), and he really cared about me getting everything back in working order. I'm so thrilled that it's working just like before, since I've heard horror stories of people losing their PP and having to start all over again (I was not going to let that happen to me!!). And, yes, I have backups all over the place - zip drives, hard drive, etc., but I was nervous!!

Anyway, I have to say that 99.99% of all of the communications I have had with home office have been wonderful. I even got a call from HO on July 2 congratulating me on reaching $100,000 in career sales before the end of the TPC earning period, which would have earned me a seat at one of the $100K tables at Career Club at conference. I'm sure they were trying to get me to sign up and go to conference (BELIEVE ME, I wanted to!), but it sure was a nice pat on the back and I was surpised that they made a point to call little-ole me! I still have that voicemail saved on my phone for whenever I need a pick-me-up!! :)

this is a story I heard at one of my shows from a customer:

a few years back, a consultant took off with the $$ the customers paid her for their orders without submitting the show. each of the guests had a copy of the receipt, so when the host called HO, they took the orders and sent the show to the hosts...no questions asked!

HO/customer svcMost times I call; I get answered immediately, not on hold or anything or choose for a call back. I've also been extremely taken care of, only one time did I really have to push to get something taken care of free of charge of s/h. Over 30 days, but my customer bought almost every stone from me my first yr (before Stone a thon, so to speak) and I sure didn't want to lose my GREAT customer!!

Thanks for this thread!!

Liz

Never have had a problemHi,

I just waanted to say that I love the home office support staff- from making adjustments to trouble with Pampered Partner, they are great!

One instance in particular- I lost my hard drive on my computer- and guess what?- I had not backed up in a long, long time.....the girl at the help desk read back all of my hostesses' names, addresses, telephone #, show # and show totals!!!!!!! this was priceless!

I always end up thanking them for their great support and let them know I couldn't do my job without them.

Just my tidbit...

p.s---back up you files every time!!

Tech Support has been awesome for me. They are soooo patient; walking me through every step to make sure what I need help with is accomplished. Time is no limit. Shipping rocks!!! They are so fast and even customers remark how fast PC shipping is verses other DS companies. Customer Service is always accommodating to all my customer needs. I have never had a problem with anyone from HO. I would love to tell them all a big "thank you" for helping me in my business.

What Unexpected Way Did Pampered Chef Home Office Come Through for You?

At Pampered Chef, our Home Office team is committed to going above and beyond for our consultants. Here are the top 5 most frequently asked questions about unexpected ways that our Home Office has come through for our consultants:

1. Can you provide an example of how Pampered Chef Home Office has supported a consultant in a time of need?

Yes, there have been numerous instances where our Home Office has stepped in to support a consultant during difficult times. One example is when a consultant's home was damaged in a natural disaster and our Home Office team organized a fundraiser to help cover the costs of repairs.

2. How does Pampered Chef Home Office assist consultants with their business growth?

Our Home Office team offers a variety of resources and tools to help consultants grow their business. This includes training sessions, marketing materials, and personalized coaching from experienced consultants.

3. Can you share a time when Pampered Chef Home Office helped a consultant overcome a business challenge?

Absolutely! We had a consultant who was struggling to reach her sales goals and our Home Office team worked with her to create a new marketing strategy that significantly increased her sales and helped her achieve her goals.

4. How does Pampered Chef Home Office support consultants with their customer service needs?

Our Home Office team is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to both our consultants and their customers. We have a dedicated customer service team that is available to answer any questions or address any concerns that may arise.

5. Can you give an example of how Pampered Chef Home Office has helped a consultant improve their product knowledge?

One way our Home Office team supports our consultants' product knowledge is through our ongoing training and education programs. We also have a team of experts who are always available to answer any questions and provide additional information about our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • spoons4life