• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should You Wear to a Conference?

In summary, for the Pampered Chef conference, it is recommended to wear business casual attire, including slacks, skirts, blouses, and dresses for women, and slacks, collared shirts, and dress shoes for men. Comfortable shoes are also suggested as there will be a lot of walking and standing. While jeans are allowed, they should be clean and paired with a dressier top or blazer. Closed-toe shoes are preferred for safety reasons. For the awards banquet, it is suggested to dress up a little more, such as a cocktail dress or suit. It is also recommended to bring a jacket or sweater for the conference rooms and any outdoor activities.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I see that our US friends have threads going on what to wear to Conference. Not sure if the Canadian conference follows the same guidelines, so I just want to throw the question out there:

What are you wearing at conference?

MF

i was thinking of clothes
going around naked would just scare everyone lol

sorry just being a smart a$$

im wearing capris, sun dress and then a dress for sat nite which i have yet to buy
going to look for that little black dress for this not so little body :) nah think i better find something else or get lipo suction before conference lol

I am wearing pants & a blouse day one, a dress day 2 (walking stage), and a pantsuit day 3 - not a buisness suit pantssuit but more like a Chico's Travelers Knit pantsuit.

What should I wear to conference?

At Pampered Chef conference, we want you to feel comfortable and confident! We recommend business casual attire for all conference events. This includes slacks, skirts, blouses, and dresses for women, and slacks, collared shirts, and dress shoes for men. We also suggest wearing comfortable shoes as there will be a lot of walking and standing throughout the day.

Can I wear jeans to conference?

While we encourage business casual attire, we understand that some attendees may prefer to wear jeans. If you choose to wear jeans, we ask that they are clean, free of holes, and paired with a dressier top or blazer. We want to maintain a professional atmosphere at conference.

What type of shoes should I wear at conference?

As mentioned, we recommend wearing comfortable shoes as there will be a lot of walking and standing throughout the day. Closed-toe shoes are also preferred for safety reasons. If you choose to wear heels, we suggest bringing a pair of flats to change into for any outdoor activities.

Is there a dress code for the awards banquet?

The awards banquet is a special evening where we celebrate the achievements of our consultants. We suggest dressing up a little more for this event, such as a cocktail dress or suit. However, as long as your attire is still business casual, you will be welcome to attend.

Do I need to bring a jacket or sweater for conference?

Conference rooms can sometimes be chilly, so we recommend bringing a jacket or sweater to stay comfortable during sessions. You can always take it off if you get too warm. We also suggest bringing a light jacket or raincoat for any outdoor activities or if the weather is cooler.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cooking_Mama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • jdavis