• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do with Old Pampered Chef Catalogs?

In summary, there are multiple ways to repurpose old Pampered Chef catalogs, such as using them as wrapping paper or donating them for art projects. However, you cannot order products from an old catalog and there are no specific offers for recycling them. The return policy is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase, regardless of the catalog. To get the most current catalog, you can request one from a consultant, view it online, or sign up for the mailing list.
Soozeeq
I am doing a booth this weekend and have lots of old catalogs that I would love to get rid of. Does anyone have a sticker saying that they put on old catalogs that they could share?

Thanks

Susan:)

Though the date on this catalog may be old,
just look inside and you will be sold
all the great products there are to see,
call me to see how you can earn them for free!

I think that's how it goes anyways...

Last edited:
Good one Alison!!

Thanks... but don't credit me... I got it on here after me first change-over... it was so cute that it has just stuck with me :)

Thanks! That will be great! I have to run out and get some stickers to print that on. I am really trying to get my business going again. I have 1 show on the calendar and that is in July. I have got to turn this thing around!

That's the poem I use, and I add the following 2 lines (got them from around here, sorry- I don't remember who posted it):If extra income is what you need
I can help you to succeed.

here are the labels I use:

If their is fairs that have booths avilable try getting a booth at a fair!! It might help get some leads for you!!

That is cute!That poem is cute! I wouldn't mind using that. I am having a garage sale this weekend. I usually put something like this on my labels:

Call me for a current catalog or schedule
your cooking or catalog show today if you
are already familiar with PC!
Then I put my contact info here!!

Debbie :D

1. What can I do with my old Pampered Chef catalogs?

There are several options for repurposing your old Pampered Chef catalogs. You can use them as wrapping paper for small gifts, cut out the images to make a collage or vision board, or donate them to a local school or daycare for art projects. You can also recycle them with your household paper products.

2. Can I still order products from an old Pampered Chef catalog?

No, our catalogs are only valid for the designated time period and products may not be available after that. We recommend checking our current catalog or website for the most up-to-date products and specials.

3. Are there any special offers or discounts for recycling old Pampered Chef catalogs?

At this time, we do not offer any specific promotions for recycling old catalogs. However, we do encourage our consultants and customers to recycle and be environmentally conscious.

4. Can I return products that I purchased from an old Pampered Chef catalog?

Our return policy is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase, regardless of which catalog the product was purchased from. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

5. How can I get the most current Pampered Chef catalog?

You can request a catalog from your local Pampered Chef consultant, or you can view our current catalog online on our website. You can also sign up for our mailing list to receive updates and special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ginnygrl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • dooleycrew
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dooleycooks
  • RickB