• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Make for the Let It Snow Teacher's Appreciation Lunch?

In summary, the "Let It Snow" theme is all about winter and the holiday season. It includes cozy and festive recipes, decorations, and kitchen tools that are perfect for holiday gatherings and celebrations. The recipes featured in this theme are perfect for cold weather and holiday entertaining, and may include soups, stews, roasts, and desserts such as pies, cookies, and cakes. There are also special kitchen tools and products available for this theme, such as snowflake-shaped cookie cutters, holiday-themed cake pans, and festive serving dishes. The "Let It Snow" theme can be used for any winter holiday or non-holiday gatherings, and its recipes and decorations are versatile and adaptable. More information about this theme and its products can
Deeder
Our PTA is putting on a Teacher's Appreciation lunch next week. This is a great opportunity for me to get my name out there. Parent's are asked to include the recipe with their dish. Apparently the teachers love this. So I'm thinking recipes with my info, some mini-catalogs etc. The theme is "Let It Snow"..... so what do I make? Any ideas?

snowman cake!

duh! That was so obvious it hurt! Thank you!

Oh crap. I just looked and I've been assigned a main dish. Any ideas?
I'm going to take the snowman cake too.... what are they going to do? Send it back?

White Chicken Chili -- very good to eat on a cold snowy day!

YES!!! White chicken chili is a great idea. If you haven't made it yet, be warned it is spicy. I cut the poblano pepper down from 2 peppers to just 1/2 and the sw seasoning to 1 T. You could fill the EAD with sour cream and label it sitting next to chili.

or creamy one pot pasta???

jeninthekitchen5 said:
YES!!! White chicken chili is a great idea. If you haven't made it yet, be warned it is spicy. I cut the poblano pepper down from 2 peppers to just 1/2 and the sw seasoning to 1 T. You could fill the EAD with sour cream and label it sitting next to chili.

or creamy one pot pasta???

Don't forget to put various toppings (cheese, avocado, etc) in the Dots Trio Bowl, too. :)

I found it to be very spicy too (and I only used 1 poblano). However, when I added diced avocado to it as a garnish, it cooled it down nicely.

What does the "Let It Snow" theme entail?

The "Let It Snow" theme is all about winter and the holiday season. It includes cozy and festive recipes, decorations, and kitchen tools that are perfect for holiday gatherings and celebrations.

What kind of recipes are included in the "Let It Snow" theme?

The "Let It Snow" theme features recipes that are perfect for cold weather and holiday entertaining. These may include soups, stews, roasts, and desserts such as pies, cookies, and cakes.

Are there any special kitchen tools or products that go along with the "Let It Snow" theme?

Yes, there are a variety of kitchen tools and products that are perfect for the "Let It Snow" theme. These may include snowflake-shaped cookie cutters, holiday-themed cake pans, and festive serving dishes.

Can I still use the "Let It Snow" theme if I don't celebrate Christmas?

Absolutely! The "Let It Snow" theme is not limited to Christmas celebrations. It can be used for any winter holiday or even for non-holiday gatherings. The recipes and decorations are versatile and can be adapted to fit your needs.

Where can I find more information about the "Let It Snow" theme and its products?

You can find more information about the "Let It Snow" theme and its products on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be happy to provide you with more details and answer any other questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • tig_536
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies