• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do While Waiting for Your Kit to Arrive Fliyer/List?

In summary, if you need your kit sooner than the estimated delivery date, you can contact the customer service team for expedited shipping options. While waiting for your kit, you will still have access to training materials and support. You can also start booking parties and selling products using digital catalogs and online ordering. To prepare for your kit's arrival, familiarize yourself with the product line and read through the consultant handbook. If your kit doesn't arrive on the estimated delivery date, contact customer service for assistance.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have this?
I can't find it on my harddrive and I know I had it...help?

Here you go...

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding something on your hard drive. Can you provide more details about what exactly you're looking for? Maybe someone on this forum has experience with that specific file or program and can assist you in locating it. Also, have you tried using the search function on your computer to see if it pulls up any results? Hopefully we can help you find what you're looking for!

1. What if I need my kit sooner than the estimated delivery date?

If you need your kit sooner than the estimated delivery date, you can contact our customer service team to see if there are any expedited shipping options available for an additional fee.

2. Will I still have access to training materials and support while waiting for my kit?

Yes, even while waiting for your kit to arrive, you will still have access to all of our training materials and support resources. This includes online training videos, recipe ideas, and our customer service team.

3. Can I still start booking parties and selling products before my kit arrives?

Absolutely! We encourage our consultants to start booking parties and selling products as soon as they join. You can use our digital catalogs and online ordering system to take orders and make sales while waiting for your physical kit to arrive.

4. How can I prepare for my kit to arrive?

There are several things you can do to prepare for your kit to arrive. You can familiarize yourself with our product line and recipes, start making a list of potential customers and party hosts, and read through our consultant handbook for tips and best practices.

5. What should I do if my kit doesn't arrive on the estimated delivery date?

If your kit doesn't arrive on the estimated delivery date, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to track your package and provide updates on its status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cookingisfunagain