• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do When You Run Out of Catalogs?

In summary, Cattys can be ordered through the website or through a Pampered Chef consultant, with each pack containing 10 units. They are reusable and safe for both hot and cold dishes, and alternative food storage options are also available.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Okay, what do you do when you run out of cataolgs? I have an email sent out to fellow clustermates, but I haven't heard anything back yet. I have 2 shows left for the month and 6 catalogs to do them with.

You can still order F/W catalogs on supply order if you need to.

But I'm sure she wouldn't want to order 25 more for 2 shows and less than 1 month...

I guess if you can't get some from a cluster mate, you'll have to ask your guests to share.

Do you have any catty hosts who might have some that they can return to you?

Or someone here might be able to sell you a few and mail them...

I have extra catalogs and I'm in Indiana. Not sure where you are in the state though! I'm south of Ft. Wayne.

I live in Southern IN by Louisville.
Thanks for the offer though, a little far to drive lol
Hopefully someone will get back with me this weekend, or I will be calling!

I would call and/or email anyone who has done a show or that may have one. I did this last time and got quite a few back. I made sure they knew as soon as I got the new catalogs they would be the first to get one.

1. Can I order more Cattys if I run out?

Yes, you can always order more Cattys through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How many Cattys come in a pack?

Each pack of Cattys contains 10 units.

3. Are Cattys reusable?

Yes, Cattys can be reused multiple times as long as they are properly cleaned and stored after each use.

4. Can I use Cattys for hot and cold dishes?

Yes, Cattys are safe to use for both hot and cold dishes as they are made from high-quality food-grade materials.

5. Are there any alternative options for Cattys?

Yes, we offer a variety of other food storage options such as containers, bags, and wraps that can also be used when you run out of Cattys.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
cookery
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krzymomof4