• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do...i-Contact Upgrade?

In summary, the company is having trouble with their end, but they have a special going on where you can upgrade and get an extra 15% off. The PWS increased everyone's price, even if you're not using the newsletter. I upgraded and am paying the same amount now as I was before. I am hopeful that the HO will get better, and that the company will fulfill their promises.
flemings99
Gold Member
Need advise. :cry:

My i-contact account is at 900. My max allowed is 1,000. Do I upgrade my account to the 2,500 limit @29/month. (currently pay $19/mo)

They have a special through today for an extra 15% off if I upgrade + another 15% off if I do an annual sub which would only make it $1+ more/month.

But then, there is the HO newsletter and I just re-upped my website this month so am paying the higher amount now for it.

What to do??????

For those with i-contact, if I go with a year contract do I pay the entire amount upfront?

well, HO seems to be having a lot of trouble on their end, I'd stick with I-contact

I'm sticking with I-Contact too. I like Joy's newsletters better than HO's. I too will have to be upgrading because I'm almost at 500!

How soon do you expect to get another 100 contacts? Have you looked into any of the other services? Personally, I would wait to upgrade until I absolutely have to. When that time comes, check out the prices of other services, and use that as leverage with iContact. Call them up and say "I'm right at my limit, and I have been looking at other service providers, and this is what their prices are. What can you do for me?"

The PWS price increased for everyone, regardless of whether you're using the newsletter or not.

And yes, if you go for a whole year with iContact, you pay the whole year all at once.

I agree with Noora. I am close to needing an upgrade to the next level, but won't do this until absolutely necessary.

I had the trial version of I-Contact and while it's great, I cancelled and I am hopeful that the HO version will be getting better. I feel that Jean Jonas will make sure this new company can fulfill their promises. I liked I-Contact because the HO had nothing similar. Now I am hopeful the HO can get the bugs out. I would agree that if you'd rather use another service to shop around. There are more and more of them popping up every week. :)

I went a head and upgraded to the next level of contacts. Mainly b/c of the sale. It's only adding $5/month to what I was already paying. I only had 100 spots left and between new contacts at shows and 3 upcoming fairs I know I'll be adding that many people. I opted out of the yearly contract at this point and can always go that route should I decide too.

1. What is the purpose of the i-Contact Upgrade?

The i-Contact Upgrade is designed to enhance your experience as a Pampered Chef consultant by providing a more user-friendly and efficient way to manage your contacts and customer information.

2. How do I upgrade to the i-Contact Upgrade?

To upgrade to the i-Contact Upgrade, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Upgrade Now" button. This will guide you through the process and your contacts and data will automatically be transferred to the new system.

3. Will my current contacts and data be transferred to the i-Contact Upgrade?

Yes, all of your current contacts and data will be transferred to the i-Contact Upgrade. This includes customer information, orders, and any notes or tags you have added to your contacts.

4. Can I still access my old contacts and data after upgrading to i-Contact?

Yes, you will still have access to your old contacts and data. They will be located in a separate folder labeled "Old Contacts" within the i-Contact Upgrade. This allows you to easily transition to the new system while still being able to reference your old information if needed.

5. Are there any additional costs for the i-Contact Upgrade?

No, there are no additional costs for the i-Contact Upgrade. It is included in your Pampered Chef consultant account and there are no hidden fees or charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg