• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What strategies helped these hosts achieve a $1000 show?

In summary, the host has had one high-selling show in the past year, and they attribute the success to following a recipe and attending a webinar.
Kathytnt
I haven't had one in about a year. The host did over 712 in sales and her total ended up being $346 after all her half-priced items Can you say cookware

COOL!

Woo Hoo! Great news for you!

Congrats!!!

I've had only one 1000 show...it was pretty cool!!

I'm really happy for you!!

Congratulations!!

~

I haven't had one yet, but have my fingers crossed for one (or both) of the shows I had this weekend. I mentioned to both hosts that they were close to my highest sale and both are determined to be the highest. Saturday's show is almost $900 and they are still collecting outside orders and Sunday's show is at $700 but she called to tell me that she has collected 12 more orders and thinks she'll be over $1000.

Yay!! My first weekend in May will be better than any of my previous three months!! Too bad I already finished my 90 days and it isn't sell-a-thon.

That's okay Laura...that's a great accomplishment!

Keep us posted as to how it turns out!

That is great Kathy. Congrats.

YAHOO! Congrats! I'll get there one day.....LOL

Congrats! It's such a good feeling, isn't it?!?

Congrats!! DId you do anything different to get these girls to a $1k show? Was your host coaching different?

It's those silly mix and chops!!
I just closed another $1,000 show yesterday and I don't talk about it at shows but nearly everyone ordered 1 or more and every outside order she collected had at least 1 plus selling 7 trifle bowls helps HA!! 5 bookings for summer from her show!
Don't usually score that high of sales and bookings.

My recruit that signed in November has had a $1000 show EACH MONTH since January!!!! Can you believe it????? She says that she follows the three call system and plans it like she does with her kids in her classroom (she teaches 4th grade)... She tells them what they are going to discuss, discusses it and then recaps what they just talked about/decided. Then she tells them what they are going to talk about on the next call.
I have only had one $1000 show since I signed last year... I'm really excited for her and slightly jealous at the same time!

I booked a show with her friend too and the friend is considering the biz opp but is pregnant so not sure how that is going to work This was a lead from a bridal show in January.

Wow! That is great! I've only had one show over $1000, and it's an awesome feeling! :p

I haven't had one in a LOOONNNNGGGG time! I am overdue!

Congratulations on your $1000 show! Hopefully, you'll see it happen more often!

Woo hoo! Happy dancin' with ya!

PampMomof3 said:
Congrats!! DId you do anything different to get these girls to a $1k show? Was your host coaching different?

I sent both of the hosts that are closing in on $1000 the recipe for $1000 show flyer and the How to have a successful cooking show flyer (I got both of them here)

Attachments

• The Recipe for a 1000 show.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 410
  • Cooking show planner.doc
    112.5 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:

Related to What strategies helped these hosts achieve a $1000 show?

1. How do I host a "Wohoo! Another $1000 Show"?

To host a "Wohoo! Another $1000 Show", simply contact your independent Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your show a success.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a "Wohoo! Another $1000 Show"?

Hosting a "Wohoo! Another $1000 Show" allows you to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. You also have the opportunity to earn exclusive host rewards and bonuses, as well as introduce your friends and family to high-quality kitchen products.

3. How long does a "Wohoo! Another $1000 Show" typically last?

A "Wohoo! Another $1000 Show" usually lasts about 2-3 hours. However, the length may vary depending on the number of guests in attendance and the activities planned by your consultant.

4. Can I host a "Wohoo! Another $1000 Show" online?

Yes, you can host a "Wohoo! Another $1000 Show" online through a virtual party. Your consultant will provide you with a personalized link to share with your friends and family, and you can earn the same host rewards and benefits as an in-person show.

5. What should I expect at a "Wohoo! Another $1000 Show"?

At a "Wohoo! Another $1000 Show", you can expect to have a fun and interactive experience with your consultant and guests. Your consultant will demonstrate how to use Pampered Chef products, provide cooking tips and recipes, and offer special deals and promotions. You will also have the opportunity to try out the products and make purchases if you wish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • kam