• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Size Booth for Two Venders, Splitting Space

In summary, when sharing a booth with two vendors, it is important to consider the space needed for each vendor to display their products and interact with customers. A 10x10 or 10x20 booth is suitable for two vendors, with each vendor having at least 8 feet of table space and 3-4 feet of walking space. The space can be split evenly or in a "store within a store" setup, but it is important to discuss and come to an agreement beforehand. If one vendor has more products, communication and compromise are key to finding a suitable solution. It is also important to create a cohesive display by coordinating colors, themes, and layout. Tips for successfully sharing a booth include effective communication, setting clear expectations
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I'm thinking of splitting a booth my cousin (she sells bibs and blankets). What size booth would be good? 8x8, 8x10, or 10x10?

I thought it would be good to split a booth. We might be able to pull different kinds of customers in.

I would go with a 10x10. You'll be surprised how fast you guys fill that up!! A 10x10 is about the size of those pop-up canopy tents.If you are sharing- I'd recommend you each having one long table (or two small end to end) and put it along the SIDE of the booth...so you can have your stuff on each side. Then maybe have a smaller one at the back of the booth for you (put your tables in an L shape), and then your cousin has room for a rack or something to hang her stuff? But whatever you decide- I'd lay it out in your living room or garage or something- set up the tables, put your our stuff (both of you), so you don't end up messing with it at the time of setup.

Thanks Bobbi!

Check with the venue and make sure it's ok to share a booth! A lot of venues don't allow two different vendors to share one booth.

Has she ever set up a booth display before?
I have 2 pvc poles concreted into decorative paint cans
the poles have holes drilled in with clothesline strung between them and knotted, I stretch them out and hang my bibs and burp rags gives me a unique way to display is easy to transport and I have table space

Related to What Size Booth for Two Venders, Splitting Space

What Size Booth for Two Vendors?

The ideal size for a booth with two vendors depends on the amount of space each vendor needs to display their products and comfortably interact with customers. As a general rule, each vendor should have at least 8 feet of table space and 3-4 feet of walking space. Therefore, a 10x10 or 10x20 booth would be suitable for two vendors.

How Should the Space Be Split?

The space in a booth can be split in a variety of ways to accommodate two vendors. One option is to divide the booth evenly in half, with each vendor having their own designated area. Another option is to have one vendor in the front of the booth and the other in the back, creating a "store within a store" setup. It's important to discuss and come to an agreement on the space split with your fellow vendor beforehand.

What If One Vendor Has More Products?

If one vendor has significantly more products than the other, they may require more space. In this case, it's important to communicate and come to a compromise on the space split. One solution could be for the vendor with more products to have a larger designated area, while the other vendor can have a smaller space but utilize vertical displays to maximize their product display.

How Should We Display Our Products?

When sharing a booth with another vendor, it's important to create a cohesive and visually appealing display. This can be achieved by coordinating colors, themes, and signage. It's also important to consider the layout of the booth to ensure that both vendors' products are easily visible and accessible to customers.

What Are Some Tips for Sharing a Booth?

Sharing a booth with another vendor can be a great way to split costs and attract more customers. To make the most of this opportunity, it's important to communicate and collaborate effectively with your fellow vendor. Other tips include setting clear expectations, respecting each other's space and products, and being flexible and willing to compromise. Remember to also have fun and enjoy the experience together!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • FHL
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • pamperedcheermom