• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I give as a prize at my Kids in the Kitchen workshop?

In summary, the Kids in the Kitchen Giveaway is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers have a chance to win a set of kid-friendly kitchen tools and cookbooks. To enter, simply fill out the entry form on the website or make a purchase through a consultant. The giveaway is designed for children ages 5-12, but can benefit children of all ages. The kitchen tools included are measuring cups, mixing bowls, and a kid-safe knife, while the cookbooks feature kid-friendly recipes and cooking activities to inspire creativity and a love for cooking.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I'm throwing together a quick KITK workshop to stay active this month. I didnt have time to order a product for the kids to take home. They are paying $5 each and I usally try and give them something small, ex. My Safe Cutter or Mini Svg Spat. I talked with some fellow consultants and have scrounged together some misc items (not enough for everyone to get all the same). Do you think the kids would rather get a chef's hat or apron? I have a friend that does embroidery and thought I would do a drawing for free embroidery on their hat or apron. Thoughts??

I taught a KITK class at our college and had 3 classes with a total of 39 students grades 1-6 and I would think they would like an apron. You might also want to consider a Season's Best..they are only $1 and I am sure they would love to try some of those easy recipes with the help of their moms.

Could you explain what a kids in the kitchen workshop is? That sounds like fun!!

Yes, I would love to know what you do....

TheNewMrsRue said:
Could you explain what a kids in the kitchen workshop is? That sounds like fun!!
If you scroll to the bottom of this thread, you'll see links to several other topics about Kids in the Kitchen that will likely answer your question. Basically though- it's a Kids Cooking Class- they make something and get to eat it or take it home. The idea of course is a parent must be present too...but they can either HELP (like a "Mommy and Me" sort of thing), or they can relax off to the side and hopefully browse catalogs. :)

What is the Kids in the Kitchen Giveaway?

The Kids in the Kitchen Giveaway is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can enter for a chance to win a set of kid-friendly kitchen tools and cookbooks.

How can I enter the Kids in the Kitchen Giveaway?

To enter the Kids in the Kitchen Giveaway, simply visit our website and fill out the entry form. You can also enter by making a purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant.

What age range is the Kids in the Kitchen Giveaway for?

The Kids in the Kitchen Giveaway is designed for children ages 5-12. However, children of all ages can benefit from using the kitchen tools and cookbooks included in the prize.

What kitchen tools are included in the Kids in the Kitchen Giveaway?

The Kids in the Kitchen Giveaway includes a set of kid-friendly kitchen tools such as measuring cups, mixing bowls, and a kid-safe knife. These tools are designed to help children learn and have fun in the kitchen.

What cookbooks are included in the Kids in the Kitchen Giveaway?

The Kids in the Kitchen Giveaway includes a set of cookbooks filled with kid-friendly recipes and cooking activities. These cookbooks are designed to inspire children to get creative in the kitchen and develop a love for cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Pampered Laura
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • jillbean