• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What secrets will be revealed in King Tut's mystery tombs?

In summary, the "Director's Dinner...king Tut" event is a themed dinner party hosted by Pampered Chef directors to showcase and promote the company's products. It is open to anyone who is invited by a director, and instructions on how to RSVP should be included in the invitation. At the event, attendees can expect to see a variety of Pampered Chef products in use, as well as themed food and drinks, games, and prizes. While attending the event does not require any purchases, attendees may choose to place an order or take advantage of special offers and discounts.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
For all you directors that are excited about seeing the King Tut exhibit at the director's dinner, I thought you might be interested in this. The Discovery Channel is showing a special about opening one of King Tut's mystery tombs. It is this Sunday at 9 pm. You can also go to www.discovery.com/egypt and read all about it. Knowing a little of the background before you see the exhibit might make it more fun. :)

Does anyone know if non directors can go to see the exhibit - and pay for it - when they have some free time, like the during the third HO tour if I'm not going on that one?

Yes, you can buy tickets to go on your own. Just go to www.kingtut.org/chicago. Me and one of my roommates are going while our director is at the banquet.

kltaylo said:
Yes, you can buy tickets to go on your own. Just go to www.kingtut.org/chicago. Me and one of my roommates are going while our director is at the banquet.

You might want to call them first. Usually the entire museum is shut down and opened privately for the director's dinner.

The last admission time is 4pm - they close at 5pm.

I wonder if this is the same exhibit that they had in the Louve when I was in Paris 2 years ago? It was awesome!

Related to What secrets will be revealed in King Tut's mystery tombs?

What is the "Director's Dinner...king Tut" event?

The "Director's Dinner...king Tut" event is a themed dinner party hosted by Pampered Chef directors to showcase and promote the company's products. It is inspired by the ancient Egyptian ruler, King Tut, and features dishes and decor that reflect this theme.

Who can attend the "Director's Dinner...king Tut" event?

The "Director's Dinner...king Tut" event is open to anyone who is invited by a Pampered Chef director. This could include friends, family, or potential customers. It is a great opportunity to learn more about Pampered Chef products and have a fun night out.

How do I RSVP for the "Director's Dinner...king Tut" event?

If you have received an invitation to the "Director's Dinner...king Tut" event, there should be instructions on how to RSVP. This could be through email, phone, or a designated online platform. Be sure to RSVP by the given deadline so the host can properly prepare for the event.

What can I expect at the "Director's Dinner...king Tut" event?

The "Director's Dinner...king Tut" event will feature a variety of Pampered Chef products on display and in use. The host will showcase how these products can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. There will also be themed food and drinks served, as well as games and prizes.

Do I need to purchase anything at the "Director's Dinner...king Tut" event?

Attending the "Director's Dinner...king Tut" event does not require you to make any purchases. However, if you are interested in any of the products being showcased, you can place an order at the event. There may also be special offers and discounts available for attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt