• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Will You Be Offering This Month

I will be offering the Jamaican Jerk Nachos, Loaded Baked Potato Soup and the Capese Pizza. I'm also bringing the Mock Lemon Meringue Cake or Skillet Cookie for dessert.
lmradlein
Gold Member
What recipes will you be offering this month? I tried out the potato soup the other night at a show and wasn't to crazy with the demo. Soup is GREAT, but I need help in kicking up the demo. To much time in between steps I thought. I would love to hear what you are offering this month. Also, do you send a menu to your host and let her pick or do you pick. Would love to see what you send.

Here's to a great September to all!!! :chef:

I'm offering the Jamaican Jerk Nachos, Loaded Baked Potato Soup and the Capese Pizza. I'm also bringing the Mock Lemon Meringue Cake or Skillet Cookie for dessert.The Loaded Baked Potato Soup recipe is out of order to me.Before guests arrive:
Cut potatoes and place in covered baker with milk
Microwave for 11 min.
Move outer halves to centerWhen guests arrive:
Explain what you did so far
Microwave for another 11 minutes
Meanwhile whisk milk and cream cheese
Cut butter with Utility knife
Chop up green onion and grate cheese (put in Simple addition trio bowl)
Take out of Microwave add milk mixture and butter
Put back in microwave for 4 minutes
This where I show them the Simple Additions Caddy and talk about Entertaining tips.
Take the soup out of microwave (place on your heart trivet) add salt and pepper, mix one last time
Remove the two square bowls from caddy fill with soup and garnish
Invite everyone else to do the same.
While they eat I explain paperwork and play a game.

Last edited:
To answer your second question, I generally plan plan one recipe that I'll do for a month or two with a couple of backups. I tell my host, "For September I'm doing ___________, if that sounds good to you." Ninety-five percent of the time they love what I've suggested. On the rare occasion that they don't, I've got backups for them to choose from.The backups also allow me a bit of flexibility if, say, someone books a show close in and is expecting lots of the same people. In that case I ask the host if she wants me to make what I just made or if she'd like another choice.

i think i am going to be offering, the loaded baked potato soup, the chicken pasta dish in DCB, and the ham and cheese calzone, I was trying to think of recipes that show off our stoneware since it is september...and then if they have more than 10 confirmed guests i will be offereing a dessert either the mini carrot cakes, or choc chip sensation that i will have mostly premade adn just finish at the show.

artcd44 said:
I'm offering the Jamaican Jerk Nachos, Loaded Baked Potato Soup and the Capese Pizza. I'm also bringing the Mock Lemon Meringue Cake or Skillet Cookie for dessert.

The Loaded Baked Potato Soup recipe is out of order to me.

Before guests arrive:
Cut potatoes and place in covered baker with milk
Microwave for 11 min.
Move outer halves to center

When guests arrive:
Explain what you did so far
Microwave for another 11 minutes
Meanwhile whisk milk and cream cheese
Cut butter with Utility knife
Chop up green onion and grate cheese (put in Simple addition trio bowl)
Take out of Microwave add milk mixture and butter
Put back in microwave for 4 minutes
This where I show them the Simple Additions Caddy and talk about Entertaining tips.
Take the soup out of microwave (place on your heart trivet) add salt and pepper, mix one last time
Remove the two square bowls from caddy fill with soup and garnish
Invite everyone else to do the same.
While they eat I explain paperwork and play a game.

I have thought about doing that--doing the first step before folks arrive. Last week I did ALL the steps right there in front of everyone. Still went well I just like more.

THANK YOU EVERYONE !!!

I have a show at the end of Sept. where she wants a main dish and dessert. I'm thinking the baked potato soup and the mock lemon merengue. I'm thinking I'll use the 2 larger spans of time for microwaving the potatoes to work on the dessert. That way I can show how a full meal including an impressive dessert can be made at the same time in a short amount of time. Still have to practice to see how do-able it is, but that's what I'm hoping to do.

Great idea Elise!

Hi there! Thank you for your interest in our recipes this month. We have a variety of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes that I'm sure you and your guests will love. Some of our popular options this month include our creamy chicken alfredo, loaded baked potato casserole, and delectable apple crisp. We also have some new recipes featuring our latest kitchen tools, such as our spiralized vegetable noodles and our air fryer chicken wings. In terms of the demo, we understand that timing can be a bit tricky. That's why we offer a variety of tips and tricks to help streamline the process and keep your guests engaged. You can also customize the demo to fit your audience's preferences. For example, if they prefer quicker demos, we can focus on the highlights of the recipe and provide step-by-step instructions in the recipe booklet. Or, if they prefer a more hands-on experience, we can incorporate more interactive elements. We also have a helpful guide that outlines different demo styles and how to adapt them to your audience.As for the menu, we typically work with our hosts to create a customized menu that fits their preferences and dietary restrictions. We have a variety of options to choose from and can also provide suggestions based on the season and availability of ingredients. We also offer a vegetarian and vegan menu for those with dietary restrictions.I hope this helps give you a better idea of our offerings this month. We are always open to feedback and suggestions, so please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything specific you would like to see. Thank you for being a valued customer and have a fantastic September! :chef:

What recipes will you be offering this month?

Our monthly recipes vary depending on the season and availability of ingredients. We strive to offer a diverse range of dishes that cater to different dietary preferences and cooking skill levels. Our recipes are carefully curated by our team of chefs to ensure delicious and easy-to-follow meals for our customers.

Do you offer any vegetarian or vegan recipes?

Yes, we offer a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes each month. We understand the importance of catering to different dietary preferences and strive to provide options for those who follow a plant-based lifestyle. Our vegetarian and vegan recipes are just as delicious and satisfying as our meat-based recipes.

Can I request a specific recipe for next month's offerings?

While we cannot guarantee that we will feature a specific recipe, we always welcome suggestions and requests from our customers. You can submit your recipe request on our website or through our customer service hotline. Our team will consider all requests when planning our monthly recipes.

Are the ingredients for the recipes included in the package?

Our recipe packages include all the necessary ingredients to make the featured dishes. We source high-quality and fresh ingredients to ensure the best taste and experience for our customers. Some basic pantry staples such as salt, pepper, and oil may not be included, but we will always indicate this in the recipe instructions.

Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

We strive to make our recipes as customizable as possible to accommodate different dietary restrictions. Many of our recipes include options for substitutions or alternative ingredients to fit specific dietary needs. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that all recipes will be suitable for every dietary restriction. We encourage you to carefully read the recipe ingredients and instructions before making any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDode
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • jessinthekitchen