• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Really Helps You to Increase Sales?

In summary, the main thing that helps increase sales at your shows is getting more people there. When my hosts work with me and send out all/most of the 40 invites I give them, that's when I have the best parties. Additionally, sometimes adding a little extra incentive to sweeten the deal can help increase sales. I talk about the product's features and how the product will save time and money in the kitchen. I also cross sell other products with the DCB. I ask questions like "who here has knives in their kitchen that they absolutely love?" and "who here loves their stoneware?" and let the guests sell each other on the product. I sell on average 3 DCB per show and my average
Katiek77
What really helps you to increase sales at your shows?
Thanks,
Katie

Get more people there. When my hosts work with me and send out all/most of the 40 invites I give them, that's when I have the best parties.

Also, sometimes adding a little extra incentive to sweeten the deal. I think everyone needs the DCB and if everyone bought one that'd sure help my sales! I talk about it a lot and at a show this week I told the small group tha tif they bought it, I'd give them a 10% discount. I sold two and they told me they wouldn't have bought it except for the sale!

I do the DCB $99 deal. ...have sold many with that. I also cross sell the kitchen brush with stoneware & cookware - even the garlic press. I tell them they can use that on everything as they load the dishwasher and then put the brush in the dishwasher too! Helps prevent food borne illnesses that a sponge can harbor. Many people have issues using the small brown scrapers for stoneware but love the brush..........hey - it works!!

I have a $630 show avg in the state with the highest, longest running unemployment in the nation.

I don't offer special deals/free product to get people to buy. Really, I can't afford to always be cutting into my commission like that.

So - first - I make sure that I am ALWAYS talking not about the features of the product, but the value of the product. I talk about how the DCB will save you time and money in the kitchen....I talk about how the Knives take the stress out of prep work, along with the Mix n Chop, and the Food Chopper. I talk about our cookware and cutlery being the last you'll have to buy, because of the lifetime warranty.
I ALWAYS ask, when I'm demoing product, questions like "Who here has knives in their kitchen that they absolutely LOVE?" ... "Who here LOVES their stoneware?".... "Who here LOVES their cookware?"....and then I let the guests sell each other on the product. I sell on avg. 3 DCB per show (with no discounts) and my avg. per customer sale is $55.

Host coaching. Get people THERE to experience the product, the show, the opportunity.

otisbg;721758[B said:
]I do the DCB $99 deal[/B]. ...have sold many with that. I also cross sell the kitchen brush with stoneware & cookware - even the garlic press. I tell them they can use that on everything as they load the dishwasher and then put the brush in the dishwasher too! Helps prevent food borne illnesses that a sponge can harbor. Many people have issues using the small brown scrapers for stoneware but love the brush..........hey - it works!!

Would you mind sharing and explaining?

otisbg said:
I do the DCB $99 deal. ...have sold many with that. I also cross sell the kitchen brush with stoneware & cookware - even the garlic press. I tell them they can use that on everything as they load the dishwasher and then put the brush in the dishwasher too! Helps prevent food borne illnesses that a sponge can harbor. Many people have issues using the small brown scrapers for stoneware but love the brush..........hey - it works!!

Would you please explain the $99 deal to me? I have not heard of it.

Sure - I got the flyer from CS on here and have been using it since Nov. It amounts to a consultant gift of $5.25 (before the March 1 increase - hmmm...need to recalculate) - anyway, I include this flyer in each catalog and sell 3-5 of these deals each month!
View attachment DCB$99.doc

scottcooks said:
Host coaching. Get people THERE to experience the product, the show, the opportunity.

Yes, the more people "play" with our products, the more they tend to buy.

1. What are the best selling products for increasing sales?

The best selling products for increasing sales at Pampered Chef vary depending on the season and current trends. However, some consistently popular products include our stoneware baking dishes, kitchen knives, and nonstick cookware sets.

2. How can I effectively market my Pampered Chef business?

One of the most effective ways to market your Pampered Chef business is through hosting cooking parties and demonstrations. This allows potential customers to see and experience the products in action, and also gives them the opportunity to purchase directly from you.

3. Are there any special incentives or promotions for increasing sales?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various incentives and promotions throughout the year to help consultants increase their sales. These can include discounts on popular products, special host rewards, and bonus commission opportunities.

4. How important is building relationships with customers in increasing sales?

Building relationships with customers is crucial in increasing sales at Pampered Chef. By providing excellent customer service and creating a personal connection with your customers, they are more likely to become repeat buyers and recommend your business to others.

5. Are there any training or resources available to help me increase sales?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and resources for consultants to help them increase their sales. This includes online courses, live webinars, and mentorship programs to help you improve your sales techniques and strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pkd09