• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Professional Pan is for Sale? Contact me for details!

In summary, the "forSale....professional Pan" is a versatile and convenient cooking pan that can be used on all stovetop types, including gas, electric, and induction stoves. It is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The pan has a diameter of 10 inches and a capacity of 4-5 quarts, making it suitable for cooking for a family or small group. It is also oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and is made of high-quality stainless steel with a non-stick coating for even heat distribution and easy cleaning.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
It's in the current line, so I can't list it here.
Contact me and I will tell you which one!
(it is gently used)

Please email me which one: [email protected]. Thanks.:)

I will have a new professional stir fry pan and 8" saute' pan soon. Do I have any interest in the Dallas, TX area? I will probably need to sell them because they are duplicates.

Box full
chefjwr said:
I will have a new professional stir fry pan and 8" saute' pan soon. Do I have any interest in the Dallas, TX area? I will probably need to sell them because they are duplicates.

Your PM box is full!!

Debbie :D

chefjwr said:
I have that stir fry too - I don't have the box but it's never been used.

I know someone who would love to get a Professional 10" Saute Pan but doesn't want to buy the whole 6-piece set...

Bumping...still for sale!

BTW- This will be a great pan to have over the winter. You know, when it's too cold to go OUTSIDE to grill!! <wink, wink>

Still for sale...make me an offer!
:)

Sorry I forgot to come back and post this...sold!

Related to What Professional Pan is for Sale? Contact me for details!

1. Can the "forSale....professional Pan" be used on all stovetop types?

Yes, the "forSale....professional Pan" is designed to be compatible with all stovetop types, including gas, electric, and induction stoves.

2. Is the "forSale....professional Pan" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "forSale....professional Pan" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the lifespan of the pan.

3. What is the size and capacity of the "forSale....professional Pan"?

The "forSale....professional Pan" has a diameter of 10 inches and a capacity of 4-5 quarts, making it ideal for cooking a variety of dishes for a family or small group.

4. Can the "forSale....professional Pan" be used in the oven?

Yes, the "forSale....professional Pan" is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to easily transition from stovetop to oven for recipes that require both cooking methods.

5. What is the material of the "forSale....professional Pan" and is it non-stick?

The "forSale....professional Pan" is made of high-quality stainless steel, which provides even heat distribution and durability. It also features a non-stick coating for easy food release and cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kcmckay