• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Product Are You 'Passionate' About and Mention at Every Show?

maybe 4 other cookers I've had. I always find something to talk about it, and even if I don't have one on hand, I always find a way to bring it up.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
And, does it correspond into sales...Do your guests catch your enthusiasm.

I found that i am passionate about the prep bowls, and I sell 2-3 sets at nearly every show..

Interesting, is it a coincidence, would it happen regardless? I think it is because i totally sound passionate..

Tell us what you are passionate about, and mention and every show and what you tell your guests as to why you are passionate about it

I think this may help us all increase our sales!! SO let's share!

I LOVE THE FOOD CHOPPER!!! i am passionate about that. I do sell some, I also LOVe the Easy Read Cups... Those sell Like hot cakes..

I am passionate about:
DCB
Large Bar Pan
Executive Cookware
Simple Additions
Garlic Press
Micro-grater
Cookbooks - 29 minutes, All The Best, It's Good For You
Spices & rubs

feather18 said:
I LOVE THE FOOD CHOPPER!!! i am passionate about that. I do sell some, I also LOVe the Easy Read Cups... Those sell Like hot cakes..

Oh yeah - and the Easy Read Cups.....love those! Sell them all the time!

PassionateI am passionate about the cookware, and not just because of pan o rama. Everyone knows I love to cook and bake and so I am passionate mostly about our Executive cookware and second about the stoneware. I sell at least one piece of either one at each of my shows!!

Debbie :D

I am passionate about the food chopper.... and the cookware... like Debbie mostly about out Executive cookware!!!! I am also passionate about out simple additions!!!! I sell a food chopper at every show...... and a piece of cookware... and tons of simple additions!!!

Mix N Chop! I just think its the best invention!! The guests always pass right over it! But its funny, when I pull it out and tell them what it can be used for, they automatically add it to their order form!! I always make sure to show it.

I guess I need to get passionate about a more expensive item and sell lots of it!

I am passioate about the prep bowls also! I just sold 3 sets last night!

I also LOVE the garlic press.

Oh- I would say the forged knives, food chopper, MAC and fluted pan.

When I talked about the Large Bar Pan more, I sold them at every show. I need to revamp my show now because I don't have one of those top sellers lately. I love the cookware and cutlery but that's not something people buy at a show, they are more of a hostess item.

I must go back to Stoneware!!!

For me.............

Cookware, large barpan,batter bowls, and the green santoku knife!

It seems I sell what I use in the recipe, except the knives and cookware. If I use the large bar pan with handles, I sell it. If I use the bar pan, I sell that. If I use the garlic press I sell that. There isn't one thing, but I love the stones in general and always sell a few of those at every show. I use them at home for everything and it's very easy to talk about them.

I need to go back to spending more time on my stones too. Lately, I just haven't been selling them like I used to.

I sold a mix n chop toe all but one guest last night but one gal bought 2! I sold 11!

ETA... Only 1 gal came wanting one so I added 90$ to my total show. Gotta get better about stones again and cookware

The mix in chop, the food chopper, and the scrapers. I think the scrapers are my favorite by all means. And I really hit up the food chopper because I use it ALL the time, but the mix n chop seems to be my top seller!

We did this once for a meeting - had everyone print out their top 10 and top 20 sellers from PP and it was amazing to see what was on there. Obviously you want big $$$ items to be in there, but it's what you are passionate about that makes that list. Print one out and see for yourself!! I'm passionate about the large bar pan, forged cutlery (typically get bookings off the knives), and a few other small items. But I too need to focus more on the higher $$ items so my sales will be better. But I also like to mention those affordable items, like the Mix 'n Chop so that everyone can add one on!!

I adore the micro-cooker. It was my very first PC item I ever got about 10 years ago. I always tell the story about how I didn't know how to cook, so my MIL bought me it because she was afraid her son was going to starve. And I also say how it has outlasted 3 sets of cookware that I have gone through in the past 10 years.

I just now replaced it only because it didn't look as pretty to have at shows. I definately sell more of those. I need to be more pasisonate about the stones! I love those too, but don't talk about them as much.

Jessica

Related to What Product Are You 'Passionate' About and Mention at Every Show?

1. What is your top recommended product at Pampered Chef?

My top recommended product at Pampered Chef is the Deluxe Air Fryer. It allows you to make healthier versions of your favorite fried foods in just minutes!

2. Why are you so passionate about the Deluxe Air Fryer?

I am passionate about the Deluxe Air Fryer because it not only makes delicious, crispy food, but it also promotes a healthier lifestyle by using less oil and reducing the amount of calories in your meals.

3. Can you share any personal experiences with the Deluxe Air Fryer?

Absolutely! I have used the Deluxe Air Fryer to make everything from crispy chicken tenders to homemade French fries. It has drastically reduced the amount of oil I use in my cooking and my family loves the taste of the food.

4. How easy is it to clean the Deluxe Air Fryer?

Cleaning the Deluxe Air Fryer is a breeze! The non-stick surface and removable parts make it easy to clean up after each use. Plus, it is dishwasher safe for even more convenience.

5. Is the Deluxe Air Fryer suitable for all types of diets?

Yes, the Deluxe Air Fryer is suitable for a variety of diets including vegan, gluten-free, and low-carb. It allows you to enjoy your favorite foods in a healthier way, no matter what your dietary restrictions may be.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cjromero
  • leftymac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Grandmarita