• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Recommendation - the Ped Egg

In summary, Lisa purchased a cheese grater called "The Ped Egg" and found it to be very effective in removing dead skin from her feet. There are some warnings about using it if you have diabetes, but overall she is happy with the product. Her heels and toes are the only part of her feet that get dry, and she is anal about keeping them clean. Lamar also bought one of the eggs, and he agrees that it is easy to use and does not leave any rough spots.
ChefLisa
I decided I had to tell all of you about this product I purchased since gross feet have been discussed before.

The other night I could not sleep and I saw a commercial for a product name "The Ped Egg". I decided to do some online research of it and discovered some very positive responses.

The product is basically a cheese grater for your feet. It helps remove the nasty dead skin from your feet. The egg shape gives it a place to collect the skin you remove.

I decided to give it a try and purchased one at our local CVS Pharmacy. It only cost $10.00 so I decided it was worth a shot!

I love it! It actually does what it is suppose to do. Best of all, there is absolutely no pain involved. From what I can tell, if you use it and feel pain, you are pushing too hard. The container definitely collected the dead skin. Gross to see and think about, but my feet are so much smoother!

Before using the product, make sure you read the warnings to make sure you would not experience problems with it. One of the main warnings is to not use it if you have Diabetes.

Love it!
Lisa

I love it, too, Lisa, and it's a lot cheaper than a pedicure!

I'm going to find me one of those!

Do you have to have really nasty dry feet to use it or can you use it if there is only some spots that are prone to dryness?

pampered.chris said:
Do you have to have really nasty dry feet to use it or can you use it if there is only some spots that are prone to dryness?

My heals are really the only part of my feet that get dry. They really are not that bad. I do not like to see any dry skin on any part of a foot. I just think all feet are icky!

This product rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got one on vacation last month - while a pedicure is definitely better, this definitely helps maintain your rough heels in-between! :)

They carry them at Walmart as well for $9.99. Probably Walgreens too.

This is too funny, I was at RiteAid last night and saw one on the shelf and decided to try it out. Used it this afternoon and now I find this thread :)

I'm anal about my feet and am always giving myself mini-pedicures, even BEFORE I go get the real deal pedicure professionally. I couldn't stand the thought of someone touching my feet if they were dry/rough even if that's what I'm paying them for LoL. I like mine so far!

OK...I saw this but it gave me the heebie geebies thinking about using it. Now looks like I may need to try it out! My heels and side of my big toes need done...eeeewww! I remember looking at my moms feet and wondering just how the heck they could look so bad...then I turned 30 and found out!! lol

I get pedicures regularly and between am forever sanding my feet in between! I've heard about this and looked at Target just the other day and they did not have it. I'll have to head to CVS tomorrow! thanks!

Us boys get ashy heels too! The egg is great - the only bad thing I found is that everything doesn't go into the egg. Put a towel down when you start scrubbing! Also, if you're ticklish.....

eewwwwweeeee!

I think I need to get one of those too. However, it will never take the place of getting a pedi! I love getting pedi's. I could stand to have one right now, but I'm holding out until closer to conference so my little tootsies will be ever so pretty for ya'll. LOL

Linda - if you have scaly Georgia clay heels, we're going to talk about you!!!!!

Lamar, you will probably talk about me anyhow - but it won't be about my heels!

Well, maybe about my high-heels, because I will be wearing cute shoes!

I have one too and I just love it!! It's so easy to use and doesn't leave any rough spots.

ChefLisa said:
My heals are really the only part of my feet that get dry. They really are not that bad. I do not like to see any dry skin on any part of a foot. I just think all feet are icky!

I agree w/ you!! My gram (I love her to death) has the nastiest feet I have ever seen in my life and b/c of her feet I know have serious feet issues. I can stand to have feet on me, near me or to touch them, other peoples anyhow. I am glad to know that this will work no matter how bad your feet are.
I do have to say...the thought of seeing all of the dead feet skin, makes my stomach churn. YUCK!!:yuck:

:yuck:One comment I read about it referred to the dead skin in the egg as 'DNA Dust'. It really looks like that!

What is the Ped Egg and how does it work?

The Ped Egg is a foot file designed to remove dry, rough, and callused skin from your feet. It features a unique egg-shaped design with over 135 precision micro-files that gently remove dead skin without any blades or sharp edges. Simply glide the Ped Egg over your feet to reveal softer and smoother skin.

Is the Ped Egg safe to use?

Yes, the Ped Egg is completely safe to use. Its unique design ensures that only the dead skin is removed, leaving the healthy skin unharmed. Additionally, the micro-files are made from durable stainless steel, making them safe and hygienic for repeated use.

How often should I use the Ped Egg?

The frequency of use will vary depending on the condition of your feet. It is recommended to use the Ped Egg 1-2 times a week for maintenance or as needed for more severe calluses. It is important to not overuse the Ped Egg, as it can cause irritation or sensitivity.

Can I use the Ped Egg on wet or damp feet?

No, the Ped Egg should only be used on dry feet. Wet or damp skin can cause the micro-files to become dull and less effective. Make sure to dry your feet thoroughly before using the Ped Egg for best results.

How do I clean and maintain my Ped Egg?

To clean your Ped Egg, simply remove the cap and empty out any dead skin particles. Rinse the micro-files with warm water and mild soap, then pat dry with a clean towel. Make sure to store your Ped Egg in a dry place to prevent rusting. If the micro-files become dull, they can be replaced with the Ped Egg Replacement Blades.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • jamieannemiller