• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What other websites are you addicted to?

In summary, aside from the official Pampered Chef website, their products can also be found on popular retail websites such as Amazon, Walmart, and Bed Bath & Beyond. They also have exclusive bundles and limited edition products available on QVC and a Consultant website where you can shop directly from your local representative. Additionally, Pampered Chef has official websites for Canada, Mexico, and the United Kingdom for international purchases. Recipes using Pampered Chef products can be found on their official website, social media pages, and food blogs. Tips and tricks for using their products can also be found on their official website, social media pages, and Consultant website.
nikkijo
What other websites are you adicted to?

I hate to say it but perezhilton.com, pinkisthenewblog.com and cnn.com are mine that I have to check on a regular basis besides of course chefsuccess

netwinner, tmz and mypoints are my other addictions - LOL

this is really it for me. I do occasionally go on msn group called welovepamperedcheftoo I check that like once a week.:)

PampMomof3 said:
this is really it for me. I do occasionally go on msn group called welovepamperedcheftoo I check that like once a week.:)

ahem...i thought you were cleaning?!?!? LOL

nikkijo said:
What other websites are you adicted to?
If I told you, you'd never let me back on this site. ;)

PampMomof3 said:

Hee-hee me too! I am on here daily (all day if I let my self):eek: ! I Check WLPC2 1x a week or so.

Related to What other websites are you addicted to?

1. What other websites can I find Pampered Chef products on?

Aside from our official Pampered Chef website, you can also find our products on popular retail websites such as Amazon, Walmart, and Bed Bath & Beyond.

2. Are there any other websites that offer exclusive Pampered Chef products or deals?

Yes, we have a partnership with QVC where you can find exclusive bundles and limited edition products. We also have a Consultant website where you can shop directly from your local Pampered Chef representative.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products from international websites?

Yes, we have official websites for Canada, Mexico, and the United Kingdom where you can purchase our products.

4. Are there any websites that offer recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our official website has a recipe section where you can find delicious and easy recipes using our products. You can also find recipes on our social media pages and on food blogs that feature Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any websites that offer tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, our official website has a Tips & Tricks section where you can find helpful videos and articles on using our products. You can also find tips and tricks on our social media pages and on our Consultant website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies