• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Items are Available in the House Sale Cleaning?

G
GermantownPC
For Sale:

Paperwork
* Your Guide to a Successful Business Binder ($2)
* Theme Show Information (Cucina Italina, Taste of the Tropics, F/W 2007)

Franklin Convey: (all Black with P.C. Logo)
* Zippered Portfolio with various inside pockets and folders ($20)
* Portfolio with Notepad, Address Book, Pen Holder ($15)
* Agenda Book ($10) [you purchase 2008] from F.C.

Bags:
* P.C. Logo'd Briefcase ($10)

Other:
* P.C. Logo'd Black 3 Ring Binder with Bus. Card Holder and Paper Holder ($5)
* 3 Pampered Chef burgandy crates (my bf is making me get rid of these but I love them...so handy for everything!!)

I just sent you a pm with questions about the crates.

Donna

Just sent you a PM.

GermantownPC said:
For Sale:

Paperwork
* Your Guide to a Successful Business Binder ($2)
* Theme Show Information (Cucina Italina, Taste of the Tropics, F/W 2007)

Franklin Convey: (all Black with P.C. Logo)
* Zippered Portfolio with various inside pockets and folders ($20)
* Portfolio with Notepad, Address Book, Pen Holder ($15)
* Agenda Book ($10) [you purchase 2008] from F.C.

Bags:
* P.C. Logo'd Briefcase ($10)

Other:
* P.C. Logo'd Black 3 Ring Binder with Bus. Card Holder and Paper Holder ($5)
* 3 Pampered Chef burgandy crates (my bf is making me get rid of these but I love them...so handy for everything!!)

Not to get in the middle of you and your bf...but you do know that they fold down to store FLAT, right?

I love them! Have two of them and will NEVER part with them!

KellyTheChef said:
Not to get in the middle of you and your bf...but you do know that they fold down to store FLAT, right?

DITTO!!! Does he know what he is making you get rid of!!! My hubby tries to steal mine all the time...

May I should buy these three for him;)

The zippered FC binder... does it have rings inside? If so, do you know what size they are?

KellyTheChef said:

That's hilarious! Mostly it's because they take up space for the most part. In attempts to become more simplistic, why have one more thing lying around? But I agree, they are handy

katie0128 said:
The zippered FC binder... does it have rings inside? If so, do you know what size they are?
No sorry, the zippered portfolio does not have rings inside

1. How do I organize and keep track of all the necessary paperwork for a house sale?

The best way to organize paperwork for a house sale is by using a business binder. This allows you to keep all documents in one place and easily accessible. You can also use folders or dividers to separate different types of paperwork, such as contracts, receipts, and legal documents.

2. What is the purpose of a business binder in the house sale process?

A business binder is used to keep all necessary paperwork related to the house sale organized and easily accessible. It helps you stay on top of important documents and ensures that no paperwork is lost or misplaced during the process.

3. What is the significance of the different theme show information?

The different theme show information, such as Cucina Italina and Taste of the Tropics, is used to market and promote specific products or services. These themes can help attract potential buyers and create a unique selling point for your house.

4. How can the Franklin Convey products be useful in the house sale process?

The Franklin Convey products, such as the zippered portfolio and agenda book, can be useful in organizing and keeping track of important dates, appointments, and tasks related to the house sale. They also provide a professional and organized image to potential buyers.

5. Are there any other branded products that can be helpful in the house sale process?

Yes, the P.C. Logo'd products, such as briefcases and 3 ring binders, can also be useful in storing and organizing important paperwork and documents. They also add a personal touch and can help promote your brand or business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GermantownPC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
  • linojackie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies