• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Fav New Product and Why?

In summary, everyone's favorite item is different, but they all have one thing in common- they are helpful and convenient.
DebPC
Staff member
Everyone please share your favorite one and why it is. Could be because you've sold a ton or a special feature or you have a neat way of demoing it.
Hopefully we'll all get great ideas here.
Thanks for sharing!!!

I LOVE the prep bowl set. I use them all the time for transporting things to shows or from my shows (egg yolks not used). I have also made the mini cakes in them....way too cute. They are convenient for storing items in the fridge. I like that they have the measurements on them.

I also like the rice cooker. I have to say I like it for cooking things that boil over in the microwave. I can also do Minute Rice in the microwave. I have to say my kids use it all the time for Rymen Noodles (spelling??). They boil over all the time. I use it for grits.

I also like the meat tenderizer, although I haven't used it much. When I do need to use it, it nice. Instead of a hammering motion, it is a pounding motion. It eliminates the splatter I got with my old hammer style tenderizer.

Guess I have a lot of favorites.

It's hard for me to narrow down the list to a favorite...although I've probably used the prep bowls the most. We used them last weekend for dying Easter eggs...they were perfect! I've used the Med. Bar Pan quite a lot as well! I'm anxious to get and use the mixing bowl set too! I almost ordered them on my kit enhancement with my portion of the tax return, however we are ordering the Pro. Cookware sets.

I have found the med bar pan very helpful.I used it recently for a single batch of brownies.I use the large bar pan for double batch

I do love the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls. I didn't think I would cause I'm such a fan of the batter bowl. It is really nice when you need something to stay hot (mashed potatoes) or you are making large servings over 8 cups.

Prep BowlsI love the Prep Bowls also. I did a show with them over the weekend and had a ton of ideas for people to use them:
- the obvious- hold ingredients when hosting your own show
- cereal, pudding, ice cream for kids
- Good way to limit how much junk kids eat--use the bowl to put chips, popcorn or some other snack in them.
- another good leftover storage idea, AND you can stack them in the fridge
- You get 6 in a box, so you can always use a couple to store little things in the kitchen or office such as paperclips
- egg dying
- My daughter will use it to eat salad because she thinks it means she isn't getting as much--1 cup is 1 serving

I found a flier on this site about stones and I am thinking of doing a similar one about the prep bowls because there are so many uses for them.

I love the Prep bowl set as well.
- at a show I ask if the guests watch cooking shows, like Emeril, Bobby Flay,etc. and I point out that they always have their ingredients out and measured in prep bowls before they start. I go on to say that it really cuts down on time and makes making the recipe a lot smoother when you use the prep bowls. And I end with "And you look like you know what you're doing, and that's half the battle!"

The medium bar pan, I call the "Goldilocks" pan - some found the small one too small and the large one too big, but this one is just right!

prep bowlsI love the prep bowl set myself also. I use them to put my husbands lunch in and they will fit in his lunch container. I have sold several of the new colored spatulas though. People can't get enough of them. :D

i think my favorite things are the scrapers and the batter bowls. i love the scrapers because i am greedy and like to get everything out of the bowls..lol...and it makes cleanup easier. i love the batter bowls because you can freeze them, cook in them etc. i cooked my daughters birthday cake in the big bowl. it was a barbie cake and it was the perfect size and all..it was great. honestly the only thing that i have that i dont care much for is the deluxe cheese grater. but i love everything else i have

one of my favorite itemsone of my favorite items is the US&G and i really only use it for tomatoes. I also love the batter, i do want to get the prep bowls and the stainless steel bowls. I also love my stones, i dont cook with anything else any more.

Favorite New ProductIt has to be the "new" round stone. I use the microwave alot and it fits.

Just wondering...Does the new round stone fit in a normal sized toaster oven ??? I use my small bar pan in my toaster oven at least once a day ! great for the kids lunch , f.fry, nugets, re heating pizza ect... The new round stone looks great for making nachos !!

The only thing I've used so far are the Chef's tongs. I actually made the recipe that was included with it-Terriyaki Meatballs over Rice. yum!! I think this would be a good show recipe. It goes along with the Asian themes as well. That's all I've used so far! I have a long way to go to use everything.

You're doing better than I am, Becky. The only thing I've used is a twixit! It was great, btw :)

My favoriteMy favorite is the Garlic Press. I use alot of garlic in my cooking. I prefer to use the cloves over the jared crushed garlic. But I hated thinly slicing the garlic and getting the smell on my hands. I use mine ofen

What Is Your Fav New Product and Why?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, one of the most frequently asked questions I receive is about my favorite new product. Here are the top five questions and my answers:

1. What is the name of your favorite new product?

My favorite new product is the Quick Cooker Deluxe. It's a versatile pressure cooker that can cook a variety of meals in a fraction of the time it would take on the stovetop or in the oven.

2. What makes the Quick Cooker Deluxe your favorite?

The Quick Cooker Deluxe has many features that make it stand out from other pressure cookers on the market. It has a digital display, multiple pressure settings, and a variety of safety features. Plus, it comes with a recipe book and an online community for even more recipe ideas.

3. What kind of meals can you make with the Quick Cooker Deluxe?

The Quick Cooker Deluxe is incredibly versatile and can be used to make a wide range of dishes. From soups and stews to risotto and even desserts, the possibilities are endless. It's also great for canning and preserving fruits and vegetables.

4. How does the Quick Cooker Deluxe save time in the kitchen?

The Quick Cooker Deluxe uses pressure cooking technology to cook food faster than traditional methods. This means you can have a hearty beef stew on the table in less than an hour, instead of several hours. It also has a delay timer, so you can prep your ingredients in the morning and come home to a delicious, home-cooked meal.

5. Is the Quick Cooker Deluxe easy to clean?

Yes, the Quick Cooker Deluxe is very easy to clean. It has a non-stick inner pot that can be removed and washed, and most parts are dishwasher safe. It also has a steam release button that makes cleaning up after pressure cooking a breeze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • makeawhisk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • byrd1956