• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is This Product? Exploring the Unknown

In summary, the "What is This Product? Exploring the Unknown" product is a fun and interactive game that encourages players to use their senses and critical thinking skills to identify common kitchen tools and gadgets. It can be played with 2 or more players, making it suitable for parties or family game nights. It is suitable for all ages and includes a variety of common kitchen tools and gadgets, a scorecard, and instructions for playing the game. Additionally, it can be played in multiple languages, making it accessible for players of different backgrounds.
pcleah
What is this product? I have never heard of this. Does it clean the sink? the dishes? The drain? Could someone please explain what this is, I feel like a moron. Thanks

Leah~SO not a moron!!!

I like to call it a "breath mint" for the sink!

*Deodorizes your sink with a Fresh Lemon & Rosemary scent
*Cuts grease
*Convenient & easy to use
*Safe for disposals & drains
*Use as often as desired to refresh your sink from odors

All the above came from the side of the box!! LOL!

FYI~half a tab works wonderfully!

HTH!

Yeah I would use it for the disposal. Sometimes is starts to get a nasty smell. :D UGH.

I tell my guests it's like a Polident for your sink. You plop it right in your dirty dishwater. When it stops fizzing, drain and rinse your sink. It's sparkling clean and smells heavenly.

Thanks all...I still think I don't get the point, but maybe I'll get some and try it out.

You must be one of the lucky ones without a stinky sink. Just go stick your nose over it and you will see.

I think I need to use some more of mine--I've noticed my sink starting to stink!

Hi there! No need to feel like a moron, we all come across new products that we haven't heard of before. This product is actually called the "Garlic Press and Slicer" and it is a handy tool for crushing and slicing garlic quickly and easily. It can definitely help with cleaning the sink and dishes if you use garlic in your cooking, but its main purpose is for food prep. Let me know if you have any other questions, happy to help!

Related to What is This Product? Exploring the Unknown

1. What is the purpose of the "What is This Product? Exploring the Unknown" product?

The "What is This Product? Exploring the Unknown" product is a fun and interactive game that encourages players to use their senses and critical thinking skills to identify common kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. How many players can participate in the game?

This game can be played with 2 or more players, making it a great activity for parties or family game nights.

3. Is this product suitable for all ages?

Yes, the "What is This Product? Exploring the Unknown" game is suitable for all ages. It is a great way for children to learn about different kitchen tools while also being fun for adults to play.

4. What is included in the game set?

The game set includes a variety of common kitchen tools and gadgets, a scorecard, and instructions for playing the game.

5. Can this game be played in different languages?

Yes, the "What is This Product? Exploring the Unknown" game can be played in multiple languages. The instructions are available in several languages, making it accessible for players of different backgrounds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Barry Carlton
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies