• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Products Spring 2013

USA/CanadaShopping USA/Canada 329 Shopping ElsewhereShopping Elsewhere 10.7K MarketplaceMarketplace 2.3K BricksetBrickset 1.7K Forum OperationForum Operation 634 FAQsFAQs 1.1K OtherOtherIn summary, the conversation is about finding a flyer with discontinued products on the ChefSuccess website. The original poster was directed to the "Pampered Chef Files" section on the website and given a specific search term to use. Another user mentioned a previous version of the flyer being maintained by a user named @Casper. It was mentioned that there may be a new version of the flyer, but no further information was available. The spreadsheet will be updated with new pricing
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
hi all since all the great changes in cf I can't find the flyer someone made with the discontinued products please help thanks in advance

Dina....look at the top menu bar (the dark maroon colored one)- to the RIGHT of the large ChefSuccess logo. You'll see "Whats New", "Forums", and then "Pampered Chef Files". Click on files, and either search for "going", or I think page 2 may have what you are looking for. There are a couple different ones listed...so not sure which one you might be searching for.

I think you're looking for this:I am not sure if there is a new one, but here is the link to the old one that was being maintained by @CasperI think you're looking for this:thanks so muchI am not sure if there is a new one, but here is the link to the old one that was being maintained by @Casperthanks so muchthank you so muchI am not sure if there is a new one, but here is the link to the old one that was being maintained by @CasperThe new one is the same, the old one was the one I was maintaining, I haven't updated it for a while though.The new one is the same, the old one was the one I was maintaining, I haven't updated it for a while though.I was about to say, that was the last one I remember seeing.0I was about to say, that was the last one I remember seeing.The one @Casper had was the last one I saw too, and it's still the most up to date one I believe.I'm sorry, but I don't have any more info on the new one. I just know that when I clicked on the link above, it took me to a spreadsheet that was different than the one I remembered. I didn't even know there was a new one until I saw this thread. I don't have any more info on it though.I didn't even know there was a new one until I saw this thread. I don't have any more info on it though.I'm not sure there is a new one, just that the old one is now maintained by another user. Maybe there is a new one, but I haven't seen it.The spreadsheet will be updated tomorrow with the new pricing for the discontinued sets.Please use our links: LEGO.com • AmazonQuick Links CategoriesCategories Recent DiscussionsRecent Discussions ActivityActivity Best Of...Categories 25.2K All CategoriesAll Categories 1 AnnouncementsAnnouncements 1 Current AnnouncementsCurrent Announcements 11.7K GeneralGeneral 3K CollectingCollecting 1.9K Buying & Selling TopicsBuying & Selling Topics 3.5K Everything else LEGOEverything else LEGO 1.6K Building and TechniquesBuilding and Techniques 14.1K ShoppingShopping 1.7K Shopping

1. What products are being discontinued in the Spring 2013 collection?

The discontinued products for Spring 2013 have not yet been announced. Please stay tuned for updates on our website and catalog.

2. Can I still purchase discontinued products?

Discontinued products are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. They may be available through third-party sellers or on online marketplaces.

3. Why are these products being discontinued?

Our product line is constantly evolving and we regularly discontinue products to make room for new and improved items. We strive to offer our customers the best and most innovative products on the market.

4. Will there be any sales or discounts on discontinued products?

We do not offer sales or discounts on discontinued products. However, you may be able to find them at discounted prices through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

5. Can I exchange a discontinued product for a different item?

We do not offer exchanges for discontinued products. However, our customer service team may be able to assist you with finding a similar product or offering a refund or credit for your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJWarren
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies