• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Value for the Hwc Tablecloth?

In summary, the tablecloth will not fit a 6 foot booth table, and the dimensions of the tablecloth are meant for a card table.
jrstephens
I looked and cannot find it. Usually, don't they say what it is "valued" at? I know they will show it on our 1099s.

not sure and I don't remember the last one that I earned! I think the last one I earned was a few years ago! I'd guess and say 20-25 but you probably want the exact amount. I bet someone who earned one last year could look at their 1099 and tell you the value!
Good luck!:)

What do you want for it? ;)

pjpamchef said:
She's probably going to sell it on ebay! LMAO

Just kidding ya'll! :D

pamperedlinda said:
She's probably going to sell it on ebay! LMAO

Just kidding ya'll! :D

HAHAHA!!!!! I guess I could check and see what they are going for over there!

pjpamchef said:

I'm not sure. That's why I am trying to find out it's value.

I haven't gotten it yet, so, when I see it I may decide to keep it.

jrstephens said:
HAHAHA!!!!! I guess I could check and see what they are going for over there!
I'm sure the price will be fair and reasonable :rolleyes:

Anyone know?

pamperedlinda said:
I'm sure the price will be fair and reasonable :rolleyes:

Can u believe there is not one there already? Unless I missed finding it.

I want to buy one. Please let me know if you are interested in selling. I also have many products from my shopping spree I could trade for.

It'll probably be listed at $15 on our 1099s for this year.

I'd rather know the dimensions.

That Jan cranberry stripe tablecloth won't fit a 6 foot booth table, but it sure looked like it would, in the picture.

I got the Jan cran stripe tablecloth, and it will fit a card table. Big whoop.

Although another PC lady here in town suggested using a white tablecloth underneath and treating the cran stripe thing as a table runner. So that was good idea.

My SED had the cranberry tablecloth at Christmas. she had a white table cloth on her dinning room table and then put the cranberry stripped on in the middle like a diamond pattern. It looked great that way.

I have a fold up table from Walmart that is bigger than a card table. It fits it ok. It does not have as much hang over length wise but has plenty width. I have put it on a host bar to do my demo. I am not particular about it fitting, I just think it looks good for my demo. I have gotten several compliments on it.

I think it would look good with white underneath it, if it is not big enough for your taste.

I am assuming the HWC table clothe will be the same demensions. I could be wrong. I just figure they do them all the same size.

I think all of the tablecloths they give use are meant for a card table. I was really hoping they'd give us some for 6' tables. I love using them for my booths, but have to use more than one to cover them.

1. What is the material of the Hwc Tablecloth?

The Hwc Tablecloth is made of high-quality 100% cotton fabric that is durable and easy to maintain.

2. What are the dimensions of the Hwc Tablecloth?

The dimensions of the Hwc Tablecloth are 70 inches by 90 inches, making it suitable for most standard-sized dining tables.

3. Is the Hwc Tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the Hwc Tablecloth is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it in cold water and using a gentle cycle to preserve the fabric's quality.

4. Can the Hwc Tablecloth be used for outdoor dining?

While the Hwc Tablecloth is primarily designed for indoor use, it can also be used for outdoor dining. However, we recommend avoiding leaving it exposed to harsh weather conditions for extended periods.

5. Does the Hwc Tablecloth come in different colors?

Yes, the Hwc Tablecloth is available in a variety of colors to match your personal style and home decor. Some popular color options include red, blue, and green.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amgreen66
Replies