• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Euc White Vinyl Demonstration Tablecloth,

In summary, the Euc White Vinyl Demonstration Tablecloth is made of high-quality vinyl that is durable and easy to clean. It is suitable for hot dishes and can be used outdoors due to its water-resistant and heat-resistant properties. To clean and maintain it, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or sponge, and for tougher stains, use a mild detergent. It can also be customized with a logo, design, or company name for a personalized touch.
Candi_f
Gold Member
EUC White Vinyl Demonstration Tablecloth,

This item is a white vinyl tablecloth, more of a squared version instead of round. Not super long, but more like the size for a card table. Perfect for your live demonstrations and for vendor shows.This is an opened item, and was used once, but then I had gotten the patriotic ones that I use all the time. Still in great condition.I have several items for sale. If you want more than one item, let me know at [email protected] and I can refigure your total to include combined shipping. Please do this prior to completing the purchase if that is the case. If you only want this one item, then please complete the transaction according to the normal procedures.

List Date: 6/29/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: EUC White Vinyl Demonstration Tablecloth,
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $10 + Shipping TDB

http://classifieds.panjo.com/chef-success/listings/euc-white-vinyl-demonstration-tablecloth-117768/purchase
--------------------------------------
http://classifieds.panjo.com/ga.aspx?utmac=MO-29521689-5&utmn=1195004187&utmr=-&utmp=ForumThread.html&guid=ON
http://imagecdn.panjo.com/images/01de25ba-eca5-4890-8c23-110b75e7e3cb.jpg

Hello, I was wondering if this was still for sale?

1. What is the material of the Euc White Vinyl Demonstration Tablecloth?

The Euc White Vinyl Demonstration Tablecloth is made of high-quality vinyl that is both durable and easy to clean.

2. Can this tablecloth be used for hot dishes?

Yes, the Euc White Vinyl Demonstration Tablecloth is heat-resistant and can be used to protect your table from hot dishes and pans.

3. Is this tablecloth suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, the Euc White Vinyl Demonstration Tablecloth is perfect for outdoor use as it is water-resistant and can withstand various weather conditions.

4. How do I clean and maintain this tablecloth?

To clean the Euc White Vinyl Demonstration Tablecloth, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or sponge. For tougher stains, use a mild detergent and rinse with water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they may damage the vinyl material.

5. Can this tablecloth be customized with my logo or design?

Yes, we offer customization services for the Euc White Vinyl Demonstration Tablecloth. You can add your logo, design, or company name to make it unique and personalized for your business or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • melatc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
melatc
  • whitneythompson