• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the recipe for Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies?

In summary, to make Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies, you will need 1 package of brownie mix, 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1/4 cup of water, 1 egg, 1/2 cup of chopped nuts, and 1/2 cup of caramel sauce. You can use any type of nuts you prefer or have on hand, and the oven should be preheated to 350°F before baking the brownies. To incorporate the caramel sauce, drizzle it on top of the batter and swirl it in with a knife or toothpick. The brownies should be baked for 25-30 minutes, and can be checked for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center
redneckgleasonx4
Gold Member
Does anyone have the recipe typed for this?

I got it from consultants corner all typed out

Hi there! I don't have the specific recipe typed out, but I can provide some general instructions for the dish if that helps. Can you tell me what recipe you're referring to?

Related to What is the recipe for Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies?

1. What ingredients do I need to make Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies?

To make Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies, you will need 1 package of brownie mix, 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1/4 cup of water, 1 egg, 1/2 cup of chopped nuts, and 1/2 cup of caramel sauce.

2. Can I use a different type of nuts for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of nuts you prefer or have on hand. Some popular choices include pecans, walnuts, or almonds.

3. Do I need to preheat the oven before baking the brownies?

Yes, you will need to preheat the oven to 350°F before baking the brownies.

4. How do I incorporate the caramel sauce into the brownie batter?

After mixing all the other ingredients together, drizzle the caramel sauce on top of the batter. Then, use a knife or toothpick to gently swirl the caramel into the batter.

5. How long should I bake the brownies for?

The baking time may vary depending on your oven, but generally, the brownies should be baked for 25-30 minutes. To check if they are done, insert a toothpick into the center of the brownies - if it comes out clean, they are ready to be taken out of the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lindsaym
  • Leslie0831
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmeg