• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the recipe for the amazing trifle on the 08 Fall Season Training DVD?

In summary, the "08 Fall Season Training Dvd" is a comprehensive instructional tool for improving cooking skills and knowledge of Pampered Chef products. It includes videos, tips and tricks, and product demonstrations and is compatible with both DVD players and computers. The DVD is approximately 2 hours long and suitable for all skill levels. It can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, as well as at Pampered Chef parties.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
On the DVD I got w/ my paperwork order, I saw a trifle that looked amazing! It looked like it had vanilla cookies around the top rim...maybe chocolate?..Does anyone know which recipe that is? I love doing trifles at shows- I'd like to try that one out! (It's gorgeous!!!)

It's from the SS 08 Seasons Best - It has nilla wafers, raspberry jam and chocolate of some sort in it...

It's the Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Trifle, from the F/W 2007 SBRC. The recipe should still be on CC with the other SBRC recipes.

It is so yummy, but unfortunately I found it is not as easy to make and doesn't look as pretty as the recipe in the cookbook. The ganache doesn't spread very well, anyone else have that issue?

Too bad! It's so beautiful....but thank you for letting me know so I can pay attention to those things

HA...my recipes never look as good as the pictures in the cookbooks.

I've made that recipe at a ton of shows and it's been a huge hit. Although it doesn't look quite as "perfect" as the picture. Still, it's a huge hit.

Related to What is the recipe for the amazing trifle on the 08 Fall Season Training DVD?

1. What is included in the "08 Fall Season Training Dvd"?

The "08 Fall Season Training Dvd" includes instructional videos, tips and tricks, and product demonstrations to help you improve your cooking skills and knowledge of Pampered Chef products.

2. Can I watch the "08 Fall Season Training Dvd" on any device?

Yes, the "08 Fall Season Training Dvd" is compatible with both DVD players and computers, allowing you to watch it on any device that can play DVDs.

3. How long is the "08 Fall Season Training Dvd"?

The "08 Fall Season Training Dvd" is approximately 2 hours long, giving you plenty of time to learn and practice new techniques.

4. Is the "08 Fall Season Training Dvd" suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, the "08 Fall Season Training Dvd" is designed to cater to all skill levels, from beginners to experienced cooks. It offers a wide range of information and techniques for everyone to learn from.

5. Can I purchase the "08 Fall Season Training Dvd" online?

Yes, the "08 Fall Season Training Dvd" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • chefkeri
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies