• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's the Recipe Demo DVD? - Seeking Seasonal Info

In summary, the Recipe Demo DVD can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a local consultant, but it is not automatically included with purchases. It must be purchased separately and there are different versions for each season, which are updated with new products and recipes. Unfortunately, free copies are not available.
chefkeri
Hi all,
Here's a question... Did we get a demo dvd this season? I have all the paperwork, but don't see a dvd....

Can anyone tell me what it looks like this season? I have the old one's which clearly say Recipe Demo DVD.... :confused:

Thanks!

Yes, we did get one. It usually says Spring Into Success on the front. I can't find mine to verify, though.

it's called spring into success. And you were suppossed to get it with your very first supply order. I didn't get mine with the first order so I called them and they sent it right out for me!:D

thanks ladies! I will look for it tomorrow 1st thing! :))

This remind me that I never watched it. I need to do this..that is if my son has not hid it from me! :D

Can Anyone Spare???Hi all,
I apparently was shipped one:confused: w/ my supply order, but I never saw it...:eek:

Does anyone have a spare, or (i know it's probably copy protected) and someone copy me one! I'M DESPERATE! I have shows and am a very visual person.... I need to see these recipes done.

My bad! I waited til the last minute! Sick kids, weddings, graduations... time has just gotten away from me. :(

I would be happy to borrow anyone who lives close and can get it to me by tomorrow or Thursday. I will return next Monday! Overnight mail, I will pay!
Please help!

Thanks!

Guess what I just found!Oh, to live in a small house ~ getting smaller w/ every minute....:(

I just found my DVD! :eek: Thanks for helping me know what to look for..:rolleyes:

Yea!!! Glad you found it.

Related to Where's the Recipe Demo DVD? - Seeking Seasonal Info

1. Where can I find the Recipe Demo DVD?

You can find the Recipe Demo DVD on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is the Recipe Demo DVD included with every purchase?

No, the Recipe Demo DVD is not automatically included with every purchase. It is available for purchase separately.

3. Can I request a copy of the Recipe Demo DVD for free?

Unfortunately, we do not offer free copies of the Recipe Demo DVD. It is available for purchase separately.

4. Are there different versions of the Recipe Demo DVD for different seasons?

Yes, we release a new version of the Recipe Demo DVD each season to showcase our newest products and recipes.

5. How often is the Recipe Demo DVD updated?

The Recipe Demo DVD is updated each season to feature our latest products and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
  • ghosking1856