• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the process for a successful fundraiser?

For example, if there is a $100 raffle, the sponsor would get $10 for their organization. This is extra money that goes back into the organization.
PChefRenee
Silver Member
I cannot find any details in Consultants Corner about Fundraisers and how they work. If you can please give me the details or tell me where I can find them, I would be so grateful. Thanks!!

I had to call the support center on this, because all I could find when I searched on "fundraiser" or "fund-raiser" was the supply order form, to buy brochures.

The details are cleverly hidden in the "Policies & Procedures" guide.

Basically, 15% donations for shows over $600, and 10% for anything under that. And, they won't send a check to an individual - it has to be a group like "Troop 1" or "Memorial Fund for Person".

Also, $3.00 for each booking is contributed by PC. Our commission rate is lower, too. 15% if your career sales are under $15,000, 17% if over $15,000.

If you can do this - it will help your attitude about fundraisers: Fundraisers are a community service, more than they are a money maker for you. With that in mind, you might choose to kick in some of your commission toward 'upping' the 15% from PC. Both me and my upline matched it with another 5%, so they were getting 25% at a recent one we did.

-praying for Paige and her family-

I kick in 5% of my commission as well, but my director/recruiter would never do that:grumpy:. I do a lot of Relay for Life fundraisers in May and June - that's where my passion lies, and Scott's right, I don't make a lot of money, but the feeling that I contributed a substantial amount of money to the American Cancer Society and the cancer survivor friends I have gained more than made up for that:D. Plus, the fundraiser gave me leads for regular cooking shows, so new doors have been opened.

Thanks for all the info, guys. You would think PC would have it displayed more prominently. I will have to order the brochures with my next supply order. Geez...I am trying get the basic supplies to get me started and not break the bank (I am still in my first 90 days), but I keep finding supplies I need right AFTER I submit an order. Figures! I will look in the CS files and see if I can find some fund raiser documents that I can use in the interim. If you have any you use and wouldn't mind sharing, please post.

Does the sponsor of the fund-raiser get anything for her efforts? Does she get the discount on products, for example? And do the discounted products count toward the fund-raiser total?

The sponsor gets a check for their organization. She gets only the monthly host special, period. No 10% for a year, no free, no half-price, no 25% remainder items, no booking bonus, just the monthly special. God Bless!-praying for Paige and her family-

Some organizations use their host special as a raffle to increase the funds for the organization.

Related to What is the process for a successful fundraiser?

1. How do I get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To get started, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a fundraiser. Our consultants will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary information and materials.

2. What is the benefit of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser is a great way to raise money for your cause while also providing your supporters with high-quality kitchen products. You can earn up to 25% of the sales as cash for your organization.

3. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

The length of a fundraiser can vary, but typically it lasts for 2-3 weeks. This gives your supporters enough time to browse and make their purchases while also creating a sense of urgency to meet your fundraising goals.

4. Do I need to collect payments or deliver products during the fundraiser?

No, as a host, your main responsibility is to promote the fundraiser and encourage people to make purchases. All payments and product deliveries will be handled by the Pampered Chef consultant, making it a hassle-free experience for you.

5. Can I customize the fundraiser to fit my organization's needs?

Yes, Pampered Chef fundraisers can be customized to fit your organization's specific needs and goals. You can choose from a variety of products and even create a personalized catalog to showcase your organization's logo and information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennpamperedchef
  • pmprdprettyinsnj