• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Name of the Baby Type Home Show?!

In summary, I have heard of a home show that sells baby products like educational toys & such... anyone know?
ChefBurke
Silver Member
I have heard of a home show that sells baby products like educational toys & such... anyone know?

Discovery Toys

I have heard of Discovery Toys, and a natural baby product line that I can't remember the name of right this second! There is a complete list of direct sales companies on another thread at the bottom of the page.

discovery toys...i joined up with them a couple months ago
why do you have questions about the company? if so email me, maybe i can answer them.

ChefBurke said:
I have heard of a home show that sells baby products like educational toys & such... anyone know?

Discovery Toys - my rep is at [email protected] if you need anything - tell her I sent you.

monica_sweetconsultant said:
discovery toys...i joined up with them a couple months ago
why do you have questions about the company? if so email me, maybe i can answer them.

Hi Monica-

did you leave us to join DT? Or do you still do PC part time? How's DT working out for you?

Well just wanted to say hello!:) Take care!

no I didnt leave PC for DT. DT just kind of fell in my lap. I had never heard of it before. I was browsing and found the website and was interested in doing a show myself. I had type in my zip code for the nearest consultant and to my shock the closest one was like 3 hours away in TN. So I did it again just to be sure. It came up the same way. So I talked To NSD and she said there (right now) are 3 reps in MS. I couldnt resist. I had to join. ITs been ok. I like it. the goals are easy to obtain and the toys are great. I just havent reached full potential with it yet because I havent had time to work the business. but things are finally slowing down a little to where I can.

It was good hearing from you!! dont forget any of ya'll can email me anytime!!

1. What is a baby type home show?

A baby type home show is a type of home party where the focus is on products and solutions for new parents and their babies. It is a great way to learn about and try out products that can make life easier for parents and their little ones.

2. How is a baby type home show different from other home shows?

A baby type home show is different from other home shows because it specifically caters to new parents and their needs. The products showcased are geared towards making life easier for them and their babies, such as baby gear, feeding essentials, and nursery décor.

3. Who typically hosts a baby type home show?

A baby type home show is typically hosted by a new parent or a group of parents who are interested in learning about and trying out products for their babies. It can also be hosted by someone who is expecting a baby and wants to prepare for their arrival.

4. Can I purchase products at a baby type home show?

Absolutely! The purpose of a baby type home show is to showcase and sell products that are beneficial for new parents and their babies. You will have the opportunity to purchase products directly from the event and even try out some products before making a purchase.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts at a baby type home show?

Yes, there are often special offers and discounts available at a baby type home show. Our consultants may offer exclusive deals and promotions for attendees, and there may also be raffles or giveaways for attendees to enter. It's a great opportunity to score some great deals on products for your little one!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Alicia Denman
  • Brenda Rutko
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Liz Bradshaw