• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Fast Track Program for Directors?

Fast Track program was an incentive program for new directors based on sales and recruiting within the first 3 months of becoming a director. It has since been discontinued and replaced with the New Director Academy incentive. The requirements were $9000 in personal sales and 3 new consultants with $250 in sales each. This information can be found on the incentives page and page 2 of the Director Policies on the consultant's corner, with the date limit listed as Jan 1, 2008. It was also mentioned in the Feb Consultant News that the program is discontinued.
buzz26
What is the Fast Track program?

It was an incentive program for new directors....but I think it has been discontinued now....or at least in March.

I think it still exists. It's based on your sales and recruiting in your first 3 months as a director. In order to earn it (you get a briefcase, and a special ribbon at conference), you must do $9000 in personal sales and recruit 3 new consultants in those 3 months. Each of those recruits must do $250 in personal sales during that time.

I can't place it right now, but I am almost positive that there was something written saying that the Fast Track program was being discontinued. I think it was something that was also talking about the new incentive for New Directors Academy......

I've been wrong before though.:rolleyes:

They are similar requirements, but there was a date limit on the New Director Academy travel incentive this year. hmmm.... this warrants some investigation.

It's still on page 2 of the Director Policies on consultant's corner. Those policies are dated Oct. 2007.

ok. so it's once you become a director?

Yes. It's the first 3 months of your Directorship. It's to help new Directors keep the momentum from promoting to Director. Leggy earned it! Way to go, Leggy!!

It's discontinued. It's on page 14 of the Feb Consultant News.

Aw, drat. HO needs to update the Director Policies, then.

chefann said:
Yes. It's the first 3 months of your Directorship. It's to help new Directors keep the momentum from promoting to Director.

Leggy earned it! Way to go, Leggy!!

Gotcha!
Thanks

What Is the Fast Track Program for Directors?

The Fast Track Program for Directors is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who are interested in advancing their career to become a Director. It is designed to provide support, training, and resources for consultants to achieve their goals in a timely manner.

How do I qualify for the Fast Track Program?

To qualify for the Fast Track Program, you must be an active consultant with Pampered Chef and have at least one personal recruit. You must also be committed to growing your business and meeting the requirements set by the program.

What are the benefits of participating in the Fast Track Program?

Participating in the Fast Track Program can bring numerous benefits, including exclusive training and coaching from experienced Directors, access to resources and tools to help you grow your business, and the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives as you reach certain milestones in the program.

How long does the Fast Track Program last?

The Fast Track Program lasts for 6 months, with the potential to extend to 12 months if needed. During this time, you will work closely with your mentor and fellow participants to achieve your goals and become a successful Director.

What happens after I complete the Fast Track Program?

Upon completing the Fast Track Program, you will have the opportunity to become a Director with Pampered Chef. This means you will have your own team of consultants and be responsible for guiding and supporting them in their business. You will also have access to ongoing training and resources to continue growing your business and achieving your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shawnna