• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the December Incentive?

In summary, The email from the SD mentioned a December special where consultants can earn a $39 value product by holding and submitting 2 shows. The product is said to be demonstratable and can be a whole show on its own. Catalog shows can also count towards this special. The product is speculated to be a universal and multi-purpose tool, possibly related to food trends. The announcement will be made at Leadership.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Just got this email from my SD - thought you would like to know too!

Subject: December Special

Wow!
I just got off a call with the home office! They told us that the product we will earn for holding and submitting 2 shows in December is a $39 value and it is demonstratable! They say we will be able to demo a whole show around this product! This is the only way you will be able to get it!
Do you have 2 shows booked in Dec? If not, get on the phone today! You will not want to miss opportunity!

Does catalog shows count?

yep, just 2 $150 shows held and submitted between dec 1-15.

What kind of product is this?! I can't even imagine what single product you could demo a whole show on. Hmmmm....

and that costs $39....that is what surprises me! I think of a product like the mandoline....but look at the price differene! It must be some sort of a very universal and multi-purpose tool... or it is so tricky that it will take a whole show to teach people how to use it! ;-)

What could it be?? Let's try to guess....Hmmmm, I wonder what it is? Would they ever get into the fondue pot thing? I guess they tried that in the past with Simple Additions and it didn't seem to go over too well. Maybe an add on piece of cookware, kind of like the Grill Press??

What are the hot trends right now in food? They've covered Paninis, but I wonder what else a whole show can revolve around?

I know they stay away from electronic products, but maybe it's something like that???

I can't wait to find out!

Can't wait to see what it is!!

arrrrggggg...just tell us already. when will we know? after leadership?

They'll announce it at Leadership.

Related to What is the December Incentive?

What is the December incentive for Pampered Chef?

The December incentive for Pampered Chef is a special promotion that offers customers and consultants exclusive discounts, rewards, and bonuses during the month of December.

Who is eligible for the December incentive?

All customers and consultants of Pampered Chef are eligible for the December incentive. The promotion is open to anyone who makes a purchase or hosts a party during the month of December.

What are the specific rewards and bonuses included in the December incentive?

The specific rewards and bonuses included in the December incentive vary each year. However, they may include discounts on select products, free gifts with purchase, and extra commission for consultants who meet certain sales goals.

How can I take advantage of the December incentive?

To take advantage of the December incentive, you can make a purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or host a party during the month of December. Your consultant will be able to provide more information about the specific rewards and bonuses available.

Is there a deadline to participate in the December incentive?

Yes, there is usually a deadline to participate in the December incentive. The exact date may vary each year, so it is important to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or on the company's website for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ange13