• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the correct sales tax for a $72.45 order with $14.00 direct shipping?

In summary, the "Another Question on the Oof" is a versatile kitchen tool made of high-quality stainless steel blades and a durable plastic handle. It can be used for slicing, dicing, and chopping a variety of fruits, vegetables, and herbs, as well as crushing garlic and ginger. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It is not suitable for cutting meat with bones or tough meats. The product also comes with a lifetime warranty for any defects.
SilverCeladon
I'm confusing myself and the more I look at it the worse it becomes...

I'm confused on the first sales tax right after Subtotal C. Then again it has tax under subtotal D.

Someone break it down for me for an order (with direct shipping of $14.00) of $72.45.

I'm looking at both forms (tax on S&H and no tax on s&H) and there is only one place for tax.

Which OOF are you using?

The April one.

There is tax after Subtotal C and that's it. I don't see any other place for tax there.

I don't have the form in front of me but is there a spot for the pantry food tax? Maybe that's where you are questioning.

Are you using HO's OOF for April or one that someone made and posted on CS?

SilverCeladon said:
I'm confusing myself and the more I look at it the worse it becomes...

I'm confused on the first sales tax right after Subtotal C. Then again it has tax under subtotal D.

Someone break it down for me for an order (with direct shipping of $14.00) of $72.45.
There are a couple different outside orderforms on cc. One for states that have tax on shipping, one for states that don't charge tax on shipping and I think one where things are shipped to APO addresses. Make sure that you are using the correct one for your state.

The sales receipt works like this for a state that does have shipping tax:
product total
shipping
tax on all of the above

food total
tax on food (if applicable - by state)

total of product/shipping/tax plus food/tax = due + round up.

Does that help at all?

Last edited:
It does help a lot! Thanks Beth!

Related to What is the correct sales tax for a $72.45 order with $14.00 direct shipping?

1. What is the "Another Question on the Oof" product used for?

The "Another Question on the Oof" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for slicing, dicing, and chopping a variety of fruits, vegetables, and herbs. It can also be used for crushing garlic and ginger, making it a must-have for any home cook.

2. Is the "Another Question on the Oof" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Another Question on the Oof" is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash it to prolong its lifespan.

3. What materials is the "Another Question on the Oof" made of?

The "Another Question on the Oof" is made of high-quality stainless steel blades and a durable plastic handle. It is designed to be rust-resistant and long-lasting.

4. Can the "Another Question on the Oof" be used for cutting meat?

No, the "Another Question on the Oof" is not designed for cutting through bones or tough meats. It is best used for slicing and dicing soft fruits and vegetables.

5. Does the "Another Question on the Oof" come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Another Question on the Oof" comes with a lifetime warranty against any defects in material or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your product, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandydollie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlmcunning
  • esavvymom