• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the best pan to use for baking Apple Praline Bubble Bread?

In summary, the best pan for making bubble bread is a bundt pan. A regular baking pan can also be used, but may not yield the same results. A 10-inch bundt pan is the ideal size for making bubble bread. It is recommended to grease the pan before baking and on average, bubble bread takes about 45 minutes to an hour to bake in a bundt pan.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I'm going to feature the Apple Praline Bubble Bread through the holidays but what pan is the BEST to bake this in?

PamperedChefDebi said:
I'm going to feature the Apple Praline Bubble Bread through the holidays but what pan is the BEST to bake this in?

First of all that recipe sounds GREAT!! So far I have only made the bubble bread in either the mini baker or the deep dish baker. hope this helps..

what about the fluted pan. we make monkey bread (relative to bubble bread) in the fluted all the time.

Bubble BreadCan you please post this recipe? Sounds so good at 6:00 a.m.:)

You can find the recipe at http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm just search on the word bubble or praline.

Here it is:

Apple Praline Bubble Bread

1/3 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped pecans, divided
2 packages (11.3 ounces each) refrigerated dinner rolls
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 medium granny smith apple

Preheat oven to 375. In covered microwave-cooker, microwave butter on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in brown sugar; pour mixture into bottom of fluted pan, spreading evenly. Sprinkle half of pecans over brown sugar mixture. Slice dinner rolls in half crosswise. In 1 quart batter bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; roll dinner rolls in sugar mixture until evenly coated. Arrange half of the dinner rolls over bottom of pan. Sprinkle remaining pecans over rolls. Peel, core, and slice apples; cut slices into quarters and chop using food chopper. Sprinkle apples over dinner rolls in pan. Arrange remaining dinner rolls over apples. Bake 35-38 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; carefully invert onto nonstick cooling rack to remove bread. let stand 1 minute before removing pan. Cool slightly. To serve, pull apart or slice using serrated bread knife. Yield: 12 servings

Related to What is the best pan to use for baking Apple Praline Bubble Bread?

1. What is the best pan for making bubble bread?

The best pan for making bubble bread is a bundt pan. Its unique shape allows for even distribution of heat, resulting in a perfectly cooked bread with a crispy exterior and soft, doughy interior.

2. Can I use a regular baking pan for bubble bread?

While a regular baking pan can be used, it may not yield the same results as a bundt pan. The shape of a bundt pan helps the bread rise and creates the signature "bubbles". However, if you do not have a bundt pan, a regular baking pan can still be used.

3. What size bundt pan should I use for bubble bread?

A 10-inch bundt pan is the ideal size for making bubble bread. It allows the bread to rise and spread evenly, without overflowing the pan.

4. Do I need to grease the pan before baking bubble bread?

Yes, it is recommended to grease the pan before adding the bubble bread dough. This will prevent the bread from sticking to the pan and help with easy removal once it is baked.

5. How long should I bake bubble bread in a bundt pan?

On average, bubble bread takes about 45 minutes to an hour to bake in a bundt pan. However, it is best to check the bread after 45 minutes and continue baking until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CindysPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies