• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is Kraft's Food & Family Magazine?

In summary, Kraft foods has a Food & Family Magazine filled with recipes, a 2007 Calendar with recipes for every month, and a free subscription.
hoosierchef
I just got an email today from Kraft foods about their Food & Family Magazine filled with Recipes. I just thought I'd share the link in case anyone is interested! I'm sure many of you out there already know about it, but for those of us not necessarily in the know....... :p It's FREE!!!!

http://www.kraftfoods.com/promo/ffm..._mag&rmain=food_family_mag/ffmag_main&e=email

Have fun!

hoosierchef said:
I just got an email today from Kraft foods about their Food & Family Magazine filled with Recipes. I just thought I'd share the link in case anyone is interested! I'm sure many of you out there already know about it, but for those of us not necessarily in the know....... :p It's FREE!!!!

http://www.kraftfoods.com/promo/ffm..._mag&rmain=food_family_mag/ffmag_main&e=email

Have fun!

And this year, I not only received the magazine, but in the Fall/Winter season, they sent me a 2007 Calendar - full size - with a recipe for every month! It was a calendar that I would actually use. (It's hanging by the phone desk in the kitchen!:D )

ChefBeckyD said:
And this year, I not only received the magazine, but in the Fall/Winter season, they sent me a 2007 Calendar - full size - with a recipe for every month! It was a calendar that I would actually use. (It's hanging by the phone desk in the kitchen!:D )
I'm on hteir mailing list as well.....Don't those recipes look really yummy too!

pamperedlinda said:
I'm on hteir mailing list as well.....Don't those recipes look really yummy too!

Absolutely!! And their recipes are adaptable to our needs and/or products! :p I think someone said one of PC's old Test Kitchen people now work for them.

I am a subscriber and love all you get from them! Can't believe you get all you do for FREE! The calendar was a great surprise and love the quarterly magazines in the mail besides the weekly e-mail and access to the website!

Thanks for thinking of us but so far the only ones who have replied already know about the great deal.

OMG it's like the Monkey Bread that Mom made when we were kids... only with NUTS.Healthy or NOT that's going on my grocery list!Would it cook up all right without a fluted pan, do you think?

jenniferp417 said:
OMG it's like the Monkey Bread that Mom made when we were kids... only with NUTS.

Healthy or NOT that's going on my grocery list!

Would it cook up all right without a fluted pan, do you think?
The first time I made it I did it in our fluted pan. It definately needed to cook longer than the recipe called for. The second time I made it I halved the recipe and put it in the mini-baker....cooked it for a shorter time (kind of had to check it every now and then once the top started to brown). It is GOOD! Even good the next day when it's stale :p

Oh yeah....I don't that there is anything healthy about this one! It's just pure fat....tasty fat!

Oh, and Linda, I have the peanutty chocolate cake in the Microwave right now....first time!:)

ChefBeckyD said:
I love the little tip at the end of the recipe about "Built in portion control" HaHaHaHaHa!
Yeah, I laughed on that one too! Portion control my A**....which by the way is what this recipe will make a little bit larger! If you really want a scare....read the non-nutritional info....:eek:

ChefBeckyD said:
Oh, and Linda, I have the peanutty chocolate cake in the Microwave right now....first time!:)
There is no portion control on that one either!

Funny to read this thread today. My DH just brought our mail in and the Spring issue just came. Those lemon squares on the cover look yummy!

I worked at Kraft 7 years (pre-kids) doing product development. It's a great company to work for - fun products and very family friendly! Seems like eons ago! I love the magazine as well since the recipes are simple and family friendly!!

Susan

Thanks for that website I just signed up to get the free magazine

I have been getting them for a couple of years and so many recipes do look just delish!

Too funny! I just received my newest copy today........there is a recipe in there that I am so anxious to try, Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad. I thought this may go along great with the whole Taste of the Tropics theme. AND it's diet friendly!!:)

pamperedlinda said:
It is GOOD! Even good the next day when it's stale :p

Just zap those sticky buns in the micro for a few seconds, and they're almost as good as when they came out of the oven!:p

I just got my copy in the mail today, and can't wait to try some of the recipes!

RosieTrips said:
I worked at Kraft 7 years (pre-kids) doing product development. It's a great company to work for - fun products and very family friendly! Seems like eons ago! I love the magazine as well since the recipes are simple and family friendly!!

Susan

Wow! That sounds like a great job to have!! I bet you could teach us alot!!

Yay! I signed up for it, too! I know a woman who used to work in the PC test kitchens and then she left there and went to Kraft! I saw her pic in one of the little Kraft things they put in the newspapers with the sale flyer sections...

1. What is Kraft's Food Fan program?

Kraft's Food Fan program is a loyalty program that rewards customers for purchasing Kraft products. Members can earn points for their purchases and redeem them for discounts, exclusive offers, and other rewards.

2. How do I become a Kraft's Food Fan?

To become a Kraft's Food Fan, simply sign up for the program on Kraft's website or download the app. You can also sign up in-person at participating stores. It's free to join!

3. What are the benefits of being a Kraft's Food Fan?

As a Kraft's Food Fan, you can earn points for every Kraft product you purchase, which can be redeemed for discounts and rewards. You will also receive exclusive offers, recipes, and tips from Kraft.

4. Can I earn points for purchases made online?

Yes, you can earn points for purchases made online through participating retailers or on Kraft's website. Just make sure to sign in to your account before making a purchase.

5. Are there any restrictions on what products I can earn points for?

Most Kraft products are eligible for points, including Kraft cheese, Jell-O, Cool Whip, and more. However, some products may not be eligible, such as store brand versions of Kraft products or products sold in bulk. Make sure to check the product's packaging or the Kraft's website for eligibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
missydivine
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • Harrle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies