• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Everyone's Theme for Barbra Dukes' Executive Dinner?

In summary, Barbara Duke, the Director of Home Office Direct, has chosen a tropical theme for her upcoming Executive Dinner. She has chosen this theme in anticipation of their upcoming trip to Atlantis. Some of the attendees are concerned that there will be no theme, while others are excited to see what the dinner will entail.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I just received an email for Barbra Dukes Excutive dinner theme! She choose tropical in sight of our trip to Atlantis, which she has already earned!

I have a perfect dress that I wore in the Bahamas when I was there 3 years ago, now if I can loose enough weight to make it look just right! I tried it on today, I have a little bit more to go. :D

Hey! Barbara Duke is my director's director! She came to our Cluster Meeting last month and was FABULOUS!

I'm under Home Office Direct and I don't think we get a theme - just dinner.

My director is Marie Friedag and she's doing "the future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!"

Sounds like fun, this will be my first conference so I have no idea what to expect, but I am excited!

Val

cmdtrgd Hey! Barbara Duke is my director's director! She came to our Cluster Meeting last month and was FABULOUS!

Hey Kate, Barbara is Awesome! She is so insperational, I love everytime I get to see her. She does trainings for our cluster once a year, and we go over to her place about 3 times a year for trainings and so forth. Because we live about 21/2 hours away she is always asking if we need a place to stay.

I am glad that I am under her! I can't wait to play bingo I heard it gets pretty wild! Well I will see you there, and I think we might have HO tour together, not sure! I am bright and early before my time 6:45 AM.:D

I haven't heard about our yet Carol Radu is my NSED

Are these dinners given by our directors or NSED's? This is my first conference, so I'm pretty confused. Either that or I'm having a serious blond moment:rolleyes:

Kim

maybe a little of both. :D

They are by your Executive Director.

exec.dinnerI, too, am with Home Office Direct conference 2!!! I wish they would do more at our dinners..been attending for 7 years now and they're always the same...They "re-do" the recognition that we all hear the days leading up to our dinner!!! I realize we have larger #'s to work with but just wish they could make it more "fun"!!! Maybe if enough of us give input it will change

Home Office DirectOr perhaps they could let a committee of consultants plan some fun stuff for this dinner - my Director told me they used to have a blast at their dinner when it was under one of the executives and then apparently someone dropped out and we ended up in the H.O.D. dinner and the fun was over!

This is my first conference and I have no clue what to expect, so I guess I can't be disappointed - right?

My exec Director is Robin Shilling. Does anyone know if she has announced a theme? My Director said she hasn't heard anything....

Robin
MandyK said:
My exec Director is Robin Shilling. Does anyone know if she has announced a theme? My Director said she hasn't heard anything....

I'm in hers also. Last year, there wasn't a theme at our dinner, so I was surprised to see people talking about a theme for their dinners. I haven't heard a thing, and I'm really close with my AD, so she would have shared if she had heard anything.

If I hear something, I'll post!

I'm with Robin, too!

Our theme is 'an evening at Paradise Island'. Last year we had a tropical theme also, and it was very interesting to see some of the outfits:) It's fun though, most of my group wore capris & a fun top, so it was nice to not have to be all dressed up.

We didn't have a theme last year either and I haven't heard about one for this year. I am under Susan Kaufmann...

Is this something they usually tell you ahead of time?

AJPratt said:
Is this something they usually tell you ahead of time?

Just check with your director...she/he should know! I think my executive contacted the directors under her, then they told their cluster.

From what I have been told this is the first year that Barbara Duke has done it as well. She's having a contest for the best outfit and best flip flops.

When I went last year my director told us that we were supposed to dress pretty nice for this and there were quite a few people who weren't dressed up that much, and as far as I know there was no theme.

This year, I got an email from my director forwarded from Joan Bischoff that our theme is 'Fun in the Sun' and she said to wear our favorite sundress or bermudas. I was all ready to dress up again, since my little brother is having his wedding next weekend I ended up buying 2 dresses (only because they were on clearance $150 for $37.50) since I couldn't decide between the two. And I figured I would get more use out of them, now I have No Clue what I am going to wear.

I'm with Robin Schilling too. I haven't heard anything about a theme for this year and I have been to past conferences and she didn't have a theme for those. It sure does sound like fun though!!!

In Wave 3, but....I just found out what our theme is (Yvonne Mattson is Ex. Director) - We are to dress as either Pirates or Tourists (For Atlantis or San Fran) This is the first time I've had a theme - but I think it will be fun! Just had to chime in, although I'm in wave 3 - sorry for buttin' in Wave 2'ers :p

This will be my 7th National Conference and we have never had a theme. Any one in Beth Jacob's downline (wave 2) know anything?

Ours is The Academy Awards! Were dressing to the nines - jewelry and all! Gonna be fun! I am altering my daughters pretty slinky black dress from prom 3 years ago!

Related to What Is Everyone's Theme for Barbra Dukes' Executive Dinner?

1. What exactly is "Everyone's Theme"?

"Everyone's Theme" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to the theme or focus of our current products and promotions. It is the overarching concept that ties together all of our products and recipes, making it easier for our customers to find what they need and create a cohesive kitchen experience.

2. How often does the "Everyone's Theme" change?

The "Everyone's Theme" changes approximately every 2-3 months to align with our product launch cycles. This allows us to continuously offer fresh and relevant products to our customers while staying true to our brand and mission.

3. How does the "Everyone's Theme" influence product selection?

The "Everyone's Theme" serves as a guide for selecting new products to add to our catalog. Our product development team uses the theme to identify gaps in our current offerings and to create new products that fit within the theme and address customer needs and preferences.

4. Do all Pampered Chef products fit within the "Everyone's Theme"?

While the majority of our products do fit within the "Everyone's Theme," there may be some exceptions. We strive to offer a diverse range of products to meet the various needs and interests of our customers. However, all of our products are designed to enhance the cooking and entertaining experience in some way.

5. Can I still purchase products from previous "Everyone's Themes"?

Yes, most of our products from previous "Everyone's Themes" are still available for purchase, unless they have been discontinued. We understand that our customers may have different needs and preferences, so we strive to offer a variety of products that can be used for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
raebates