• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is Cooking Show Tally and How Can It Help with Supply Orders?

In summary, the tallys are a form that you fill out and leave with the host the day of the show to list your current level and the next two levels. The host can see how many more bookings they need for their goal, and when, and also who they still need to collect money from and how much.
redsoxgirl
I've noticed this on the Supply Order, but I'm not sure what it is.
Can anyone enlighten me?

It's a form (makes it's own carbonless copy) you can fill out and leave with the host the day of the show that lists her current level and the next 2, so she can see what she's earned and can earn with additional sales.

I never used it until about a year ago.....I love them now - it helps so much with explaining to hosts where they are and what they need to get to the next level.....it also has an area where you can write down any outside orders that still need to be payed, and a place for all bookings from the show. At a glance, the host can see how many more bookings they need for their goal, and when, and also who they still need to collect money from and how much.

It's the size of a half sheet of paper.

I think it is a great tool especially for new Consultants.

What I like about using the Cooking Show Tally is that you and your Host have the same information in your hands when you leave the show.

She knows (even if it's a rough calculation) where her show is at and what she needs to get in sales to progress to the next levels. She also knows what her show benefits are at each level.

If someone places an order and does not pay, I write on there "Sue owes you $35.00". Another note I write on here is "Jeanine has $145 in cash" because I take home any cash that is paid at the show.

There is a spot to put down the names of those who booked (and dates of their shows) and a spot to write down the date you are closing your show.

If you aren't using these yet, buy a pad and see if they help keep you more organized.

Thanks guys!
They sound like they could be helpful to me.
For a buck, I'll check them out! :)

Last edited:
If just use the back of the kitchen show planning guide. I mark under the chart where they are at and what they can do if they get some more outside orders. Maybe I'll get a pack of these and see if they work too.

I like the tallys because there's room to include the next 2 levels up - so you can really challenge the host to go up.

I had a past consultant just give me a pack of them I think I will try them out

What is "Cooking Show Tally"?

"Cooking Show Tally" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows consultants to track their sales and bookings from cooking shows.

How do I access "Cooking Show Tally"?

To access "Cooking Show Tally," log in to your Pampered Chef account on the website and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, select "Cooking Show Tally" from the drop-down menu.

What information does "Cooking Show Tally" track?

"Cooking Show Tally" tracks the number of shows, sales, bookings, and host credits from your cooking shows. It also provides a breakdown of the sales by category and the average order total.

Can I customize the "Cooking Show Tally" report?

Yes, you can customize the report by selecting a specific timeframe, choosing which columns to display, and filtering by certain criteria such as show type or host name.

How often is "Cooking Show Tally" updated?

"Cooking Show Tally" is updated in real-time, so you can see the most up-to-date information on your shows and sales. It is recommended to refresh the page after each show to ensure accurate data.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • heatherstobbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MHouting
  • adge