• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Is a Good Recipe for New Consultants to Do in Feb.???

In summary, there are several easy, impressive, budget-friendly, seasonal, and healthy recipes for new consultants to try in February. These include Heart-Shaped Brownie Bites, Valentine's Day Fruit Pizza, Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake, Chicken Pesto Pasta, Heart-Shaped Caprese Salad, Valentine's Day Breakfast Casserole, Red Velvet Cake Truffles, and Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry. These recipes all use simple ingredients and are perfect for the month of love.
cookinkaren99
What main dish recipe is good for a new consultant to do in Feb. & WHY?????

any of them, it's really not about the recipe......

Anything that uses the tools from their kit.Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares?I don't know anymore kit recipes off the top of my head.

I think new Consultants should always make one of the recipes from their starter kit. My favorite is the Three Cheese Garden Pizza. It is so good and the cards in the kit give a Consultant all the words to say.

ChefLisa said:
I think new Consultants should always make one of the recipes from their starter kit. My favorite is the Three Cheese Garden Pizza. It is so good and the cards in the kit give a Consultant all the words to say.

That has my vote too! As a matter of fact, that's the recipe we do at new consultant training.

3 cheese Garden Pizza gets my vote too. It shows so many products!

Related to What Is a Good Recipe for New Consultants to Do in Feb.???

1. What are some easy recipes for new consultants to try in February?

One easy recipe to try is our Heart-Shaped Brownie Bites. Another option is our Valentine's Day Fruit Pizza. Both of these recipes use simple ingredients and are perfect for the month of February.

2. Can you recommend a recipe that will impress my customers during the month of February?

Our Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake is sure to impress your customers! It's a delicious and decadent dessert that is perfect for Valentine's Day parties or gatherings.

3. Are there any recipes that are budget-friendly for new consultants to make in February?

Our Chicken Pesto Pasta is a great budget-friendly option for February. It uses simple ingredients and is easy to make, but still tastes delicious and impressive.

4. What are some seasonal recipes that are popular for new consultants to make in February?

Some popular seasonal recipes for February include our Heart-Shaped Caprese Salad, Valentine's Day Breakfast Casserole, and Red Velvet Cake Truffles. These recipes all incorporate seasonal ingredients and are perfect for the month of love.

5. Can you recommend a recipe that is healthy and perfect for new consultants to make in February?

Our Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry is a healthy and delicious option for new consultants to make in February. It's packed with nutritious ingredients and is a great choice for those looking for a lighter meal during the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • alidafrizzell
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shortstuff0203