• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What happens to orphaned consultants in direct sales?

In summary, the new requirements for directorship are four consultants, two with a consultant on their team, and 4000 in sales and 750 in personal sales. It is scary at first, but I think it will be good.
pamela
I have never seen this little activity on this board! It is funny!

Anyone heard anything yet?

Hey! I'm here!!!! THis is what I found out:

Here are the new products!

Bamboo Platter - Medium ($29) & Laragae ($39)
Bamboo Large Square Bowl - $29
Bamboo Cracker Tray - $15
Bamboo Grinder Stand - $15
Bamboo Grinder & Stand Set - $52
Bamboo Snack Bowls (4) - $24
Bamboo Prep Towels (2) - $17
Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce - $12
Ginger Wasabi Sauce - $12
Garlic Peeler - $7
Garlic Slicer - $14
Garlic Press (Redesigned cleaner storage) - $16
Kernel Cutter - $7.50
Collapsible Strainer - $5.50 (fits in cutting board)
Collapsible Bowls - 2 Qt ($15) 4 Qt ($20)
Stainless Steamer - $15
Chip & Dip - $19.50
Crinkle Cutter (redesigned) - $10.50
Pineapple Wedger (Cores & Peels) - $18
Small Sheet Pan - $10.50
Square Metal Baking Pan (8 x 8) - $12.50
Saute Tongs - $12.50
White Mini Baker - $24
White Deep Covered Baker - $69
White Rectangle Bakaer - $46
Parmesan Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning - $6.50
Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Seasoning - $6.50
29 Minutes to Dinner - Vol. 2 - $14.75

Theme Shows:
Dinner Time in No Time
Keep It Cool

Help Whip Cancer
Pink Flexible Scraper - $7
Stainless Cake Tester - $3.50
Dots Micro Fibre Towel - $8.50
PC Favorites Recipe Cards - $5

HWC Pin - 10 for $3 (Mar 1)

Reusable PC Shopping Bags - 5 for $6.50

Recipe Pamphlet for Deep Covered Baker - Download from website - Jan 19

Thanks so much! Exciting news!

i'm still here :) I was on CS checking out the news..thanks Kristi for posting it here I was just gonna do that :)

No problem! I did get some pictures on my phone from my SD but I'm not sure how to post them!!

I am really excited about these products. They are not break the bank products, eco friendly, spices sound yummy and I LOVE their fast dinners theme!

Thanks a big bunch!:party:

Quite a busy conversation on CS about directorship and changes in our structure for promoting. (or in some cases...losing a promotion:(:pray:).

baychef said:
Quite a busy conversation on CS about directorship and changes in our structure for promoting. (or in some cases...losing a promotion:(:pray:).

I KNOW! I was reading that!! I really need to wait until my SD calls me later. She said she was excited about the changes but would call me later to fill me in. We'll see. I'll try and take good notes!:D

I'm trying not to get ahead of myself and start freaking out if there is nothing to freak about...please let us know when you get the info Kristi...i'll have my fingers crossed til then! :)

Just would shock me if PC did not first have our best intensions in mind and second give us many tools to help prevent the number of directors dropping. It just wouldn't be good for us or for them.

I am pretty sure the number of Directors will be dropping....however, with decreased overrides paid out, it will probably offset the cost of the car allowance for upper level directors, so I think that the company will come out ahead.

Here is what I just got from Jen (iteachurkid)

The whole slide show is going to be up on consultants corner tomorrow afternoon and you'll be able to watch the whole presentation we saw today. I think it's great...we are going to make more money and help others. The requirement for directorship will be 4 consultants 2 with a consultant on their team and then the 4000 in sales and 750 in personal sales. It looks scary, but I think it's going to be good. We have 7 months of grace for it to work

I guess that doesn't sound too bad, I wonder what happens if one of your consultant's recruits goes inactive....do we go in relinquishment??
I was planning to promote to AD this year anyway and 2 of my girls want to promote so I guess this was in my plan anyway...but being told I HAVE to is a different story...I'm keeping a postive attitude for now :)

Thanks for the information, Kristy. Yes, please do not worry right now. Also, the consultants with PC and PC always come up with solutions to help us get ahead.

Also, if it is true that current Directors have until July to get their downline recruiting, then I truly think we won't lose that many directors. We may actually gain more too. It will vary for each one of our teams.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!:sun:

There is no more relinquishment or repromotion and you will never lose you team unless you basically leave the business. I'm just home, totally pooped, more to come later....

DebbieJ said:
There is no more relinquishment or repromotion and you will never lose you team unless you basically leave the business.
I'm just home, totally pooped, more to come later....

I am so excited about that part!!!!! Being a new director with a small team this has stressed me out. I can now stop stressing over the negative and work towards the positive knowing that what I have been working for will stay intact (I can deal with it if I drop a level in pay for a month or two).....I am so so so happy about this! HO rocks :)

DebbieJ said:
There is no more relinquishment or repromotion and you will never lose you team unless you basically leave the business.

I'm just home, totally pooped, more to come later....

Love this too!! I do have some FD's that have become inactive and really didn't want their team back if they did go back into active status. What happens to orphaned consultants? I wonder what period of time has to go by if someone does leave the business do they become attached to any "generation". Do they have an orphanage or Social Service program set up for these abandoned people?:D;)

It sounds like a good plan to me and gives consultants more incentive to recruit.especially with making more just by having 1 join you...I am more excited to share our oppty...lets go grow our business long and deep :) :) We can do it :) :)

baychef said:
Love this too!! I do have some FD's that have become inactive and really didn't want their team back if they did go back into active status. What happens to orphaned consultants? I wonder what period of time has to go by if someone does leave the business do they become attached to any "generation". Do they have an orphanage or Social Service program set up for these abandoned people?:D;)

I think they roll up to you.

1. What is "Anyone Out There"?

"Anyone Out There" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef filled with delicious and easy-to-make recipes for any occasion.

2. Who wrote "Anyone Out There"?

"Anyone Out There" was written by our team of talented recipe developers at Pampered Chef, who are passionate about creating quick and delicious meals for families.

3. Are the recipes in "Anyone Out There" healthy?

Yes, our team at Pampered Chef takes pride in creating recipes that are not only tasty but also incorporate healthy ingredients and cooking methods.

4. Can I purchase "Anyone Out There" in stores?

No, "Anyone Out There" is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in "Anyone Out There"?

Yes, "Anyone Out There" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary preferences, including vegetarian and vegan options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies