• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director thePampered Chef Facebook Page Is Full of a Bunch of Whiney Consultants

In summary, the conversation revolved around consultants expressing frustration over missing a deadline and the website not being updated with new products. The participants also discussed the negative atmosphere of a direct sales page and the unethical behavior of some consultants trying to poach others' customers.
chefkathy
This just drives me batty.

Consultants are posting that they are pissed they missed the midnight deadline for their 2nd show, that the website doesn't reflect the the new products yet, etc.

I cannot believe that consultants continue to post there like that. I wonder if the same happens on other direct sales pages.

Just the title of this makes me laugh!You are correct... hopefully the moderator will delete some of the posts.

I NEVER go on that page - the majority of the posts are complaining or dumb questions. I would also NEVER direct a customer to that page.

Chefbeckyd said:
I NEVER go on that page - the majority of the posts are complaining or dumb questions. I would also NEVER direct a customer to that page.

Same here. I feel bad b/c I would like to repost/share when HO does FB contests, but I don't want my customers listening to all of that crap.

I think I mentioned this before... one of my consultants went on the page prior to signing just to get some questions answered. Most were VERY helpful to him (nice to see it from his perspective) but what was rotten was the boatload of emails he got asking him to sign with them. He said over and over on the FB page itself that he was already working with a consultant. One guy even offered him cash if he signed with him (seems a little unethical but whatevs)... :yuck:

Are you kidding?!? :yuck: Some people are so desperate!

Sandi

finley1991 said:
I think I mentioned this before... one of my consultants went on the page prior to signing just to get some questions answered. Most were VERY helpful to him (nice to see it from his perspective) but what was rotten was the boatload of emails he got asking him to sign with them. He said over and over on the FB page itself that he was already working with a consultant. One guy even offered him cash if he signed with him (seems a little unethical but whatevs)... :yuck:

That is ridiculous!

Nothing like sounding desperate.

Related to thePampered Chef Facebook Page Is Full of a Bunch of Whiney Consultants

1. What is "thePampered Chef Facebook Page Is Full of a Bunch of Whiney Consultants"?

"thePampered Chef Facebook Page Is Full of a Bunch of Whiney Consultants" is a Facebook page that is dedicated to discussing the experiences and concerns of consultants who work for the kitchenware company, Pampered Chef.

2. Why are the consultants on this Facebook page referred to as "whiney"?

The term "whiney" is used by some people to describe the behavior of the consultants on this page because they often express their frustrations and complaints about their experiences working for Pampered Chef. However, it is important to note that everyone has the right to share their opinions and feelings, and it is not fair to label them as "whiney" without understanding their perspective.

3. Is this Facebook page affiliated with Pampered Chef?

No, this Facebook page is not officially affiliated with Pampered Chef. It is a page created by consultants and for consultants to discuss their experiences and support each other.

4. Can anyone join this Facebook page?

Yes, anyone can join this Facebook page as long as they are a consultant for Pampered Chef. However, it is important to follow the rules and guidelines set by the page admins to maintain a positive and supportive community.

5. Are there any benefits to joining this Facebook page?

Yes, there are several benefits to joining this Facebook page. It provides a platform for consultants to share their experiences, ask for advice, and receive support from others who understand their work. It can also be a helpful resource for tips, tricks, and updates related to Pampered Chef products and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Harrisdm
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies