• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happens if I Don't Qualify During Ss1??

In summary, if you don't qualify for the SS1 bonus, you may want to consider changing your SS1 month to November to give yourself a little more wiggle room.
wannasellit
I am really having a hard time getting bookings. I wasn't even able to come up with my "100." I've put out flyers and have given catalogs everywhere I do business, but nothing. I am new to the whole sales thing and not sure where to go next! I've read other posts of similar content (which has given me good ideas, thank you!) and have not given up but was curious what happens if I don't get my 4 shows or $1250?

I LOVE PC and REALLY want this to be successful. I admit I am a bit on the shy side and still working on overcoming it... but am willing to do what I can to be a success!

Thanks!!

If you don't qualify during SS1 NOTHING happens, except you miss out on the SS1 bonus (which you'd need $1250 in sales for). Or if there was some type of incentive when you joined and you don't qualify, you miss out on that. THat's it though.....they don't come hunt you down or anything. Since you haven't submitted any shows, you may want to consider calling HO and changing your SS1 month to November if it was supposed to be October. That just gives you a little leeway. Hope that helps!

Have you considered having an open house? You might be able to get some bookings from this.

Do you have a fair you can do?I did this month before my SS1 month and did get some leads and a booking.

What about friends, family co-workers?

Is there hope??I thought about the open house but it doesn't seem like people have much success with them. I don't know many people and my mom is doing a show for me late October, early November so I don't want to invite people that will be coming to that (I want her to do well since she just finished a catalog show for me). I've looked for fairs but most of them are in Nov. Today, I called the places I left catalogs at and no one is interested. Unfortunately, besides my mom, none of my other family or friends have been willing to help out (my sister had a catalog party but she didn't try at all because she had $0 in sales). I've been trying to think of an additional incentive that won't cost me much but will encourage people to at least do a catalog show.

I'm not giving up just yet!!

1. What happens if I don't qualify during SS1?

If you don't meet the qualifications during the initial selling season (SS1), you will not be eligible for rewards or bonuses for that season. However, you will still have the opportunity to qualify during subsequent selling seasons.

2. Will I still receive commission if I don't qualify during SS1?

Yes, you will still receive commission on any sales you make during SS1, regardless of whether or not you meet the qualifications.

3. Can I make up for not qualifying during SS1 in the next selling season?

Yes, you can make up for not qualifying during SS1 in the next selling season. Each selling season has its own set of qualifications, so you have the chance to meet them in the following season.

4. What can I do to increase my chances of qualifying during SS1?

The best way to increase your chances of qualifying during SS1 is to actively promote and sell Pampered Chef products, and to reach out to potential customers and host parties. Additionally, attending training sessions and utilizing resources provided by the company can also help you meet the qualifications.

5. Will not qualifying during SS1 affect my future opportunities with Pampered Chef?

No, not qualifying during SS1 will not affect your future opportunities with Pampered Chef. You will still have the chance to qualify in future selling seasons and continue to grow your business with the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wannasellit
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
M/SPampered
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • familymgrkendra